True Temper, Project X, ACCRA and Aerotech Room

What shaft do you play?

• Total voters
I really want to try two very different sets of irons shafts. The dg mid 130s and the Accra Isteel reds..

Man, the 115 MID in X100 are REALLY good

I really enjoyed the S300 yesterday at my Callaway fitting. Felt very consistent and got easy launch yet penetrating

I really enjoyed the S300 yesterday at my Callaway fitting. Felt very consistent and got easy launch yet penetrating
I’m amazed the difference for me going from
s300 to X100’s, it totally changed my mind.

The play these are getting on Tour though is staggering.

I’m amazed the difference for me going from
s300 to X100’s, it totally changed my mind.

The play these are getting on Tour though is staggering.
What changed in your experience

I really really wish I had gone 130 mids. I have been able to try them and the numbers are perfect.. I am bummed..

I really really wish I had gone 130 mids. I have been able to try them and the numbers are perfect.. I am bummed..
I’m eager to try the 130’s, but I’m shocked at how much I like the 115 in X1

I’m eager to try the 130’s, but I’m shocked at how much I like the 115 in X1
When I got to try the mid 130 x100s I said crap.. I wish I had these.. the feel is better than normal x100s and they just worked for me.

When I got to try the mid 130 x100s I said crap.. I wish I had these.. the feel is better than normal x100s and they just worked for me.
Ugh, see, that tempts me.

Ugh, see, that tempts me.
For me I was hitting the apex cb with the mids at 19 degrees launch and 6200 spin.. to me that is perfection.

For me I was hitting the apex cb with the mids at 19 degrees launch and 6200 spin.. to me that is perfection.
7i? That is FILTHY.

I saw that Logan was no longer around, but was wondering if anyone knows the difference between the DG 115 Wedge shaft and the DG 115 Spinner wedge shaft

I saw that Logan was no longer around, but was wondering if anyone knows the difference between the DG 115 Wedge shaft and the DG 115 Spinner wedge shaft
The dg spinner is essentially a 8 iron shaft cut down to play in a wedge. Because mit weighs 130 grams at full length when you cut it down that much you lose some weight and stiffness.

The 115 wedge is a wedge shaft in the 115 gram weight category.

The dg spinner is essentially a 8 iron shaft cut down to play in a wedge. Because mit weighs 130 grams at full length when you cut it down that much you lose some weight and stiffness.

The 115 wedge is a wedge shaft in the 115 gram weight category.
It looks like they have the 115 Wedge and spinner (which is128g raw weight) that are offerred at retail. They have a separate 115 Spinner model that's stock in Cleveland CBX Zipcore and I'm curious how that one compares to the DG 115 Wedge

Back