True Temper, Project X, ACCRA and Aerotech Room

What shaft do you play?

• Total voters
Jsut ordered an Accra TZi shaft to test out a little bit. I love tinkering and testing during fall golf season. Excited to see how it plays compared to the iSeries tour

Might need to look into some more TT/Accra/project x product in the near future…

[mention]TT_Logan [/mention] Is the main difference between the Elevate ETS and MPH the VSS insert?

Thanks A

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So impressed with everything going on with project X and true temper after spending the last couple days soaking in the knowledge of Scott Cokeing. Now have two more Denali shafts to put in play

Holy crap I like the new DG Mid’s :oops:

Last edited:
Holy crap I like the new DG Mid’s :oops:
Some talk in the PX Experience thread about those.
18 months to develop By Scott and team.

They're really good actually. I only hit the 130s but went from "Wtf are these?" to "Whoa wtf ARE these?!" quickly haha.
This. The 115….it broke my mind a little considering the irons I hit them in.

This. The 115….it broke my mind a little considering the irons I hit them in.
Very interesting. I haven't seen a ton on them and was curious if it was just me.

Very interesting. I haven't seen a ton on them and was curious if it was just me.
I’m full bore interested now. Between hitting them and digging into the PX Experience thread, I think they are a given for me in the Apex testing

I’ve been happy in the 115 to 100 range. Anyone have thoughts on whether to go 115 v. 100?

The Accra TZ iron shaft feels great and looks stunning in hand, I’ll need to get a few photos up. Noticeably higher launch at the 105 class compared to my steelfiber 95. I’m wondering if for me it’s almost too much launch (and maybe spin) as early returns are showing me half a club longer with the steelfiber. On the monitor I seemed to be delivering more dynamic loft when comparing the two shafts side by side.

The Accra TZ iron shaft feels great and looks stunning in hand, I’ll need to get a few photos up. Noticeably higher launch at the 105 class compared to my steelfiber 95. I’m wondering if for me it’s almost too much launch (and maybe spin) as early returns are showing me half a club longer with the steelfiber. On the monitor I seemed to be delivering more dynamic loft when comparing the two shafts side by side.
That shaft felt awesome and I would definitely like to get more swings with that weight and flex.

Is @TT_Logan still around? Have not heard from him in a min.

That’s a bummer

Anyone care to share thoughts on the DG mid 115?

Tried out the PX iO yesterday in 5.5 flex. Had 91-92mph clubhead speed with a 6i and the numbers were seriously impressive. Getting almost 180 carry with about 5800 spin. I might need to upgrade shafts

Back