Truly Hot Wing Sauce Hard Seltzer

KY Golfer

It's for Kentucky, Lol #Paradise4Life
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Bourbon
I just saw this mentioned on the local news and couldn't believe it was a thing. Truly drinking your dinner (pun intended).

In select locations and online Starting Monday, 1/29 for the Big Game until supplies last.

Thoughts? Will you try it? It's a hard pass for me.

1706280051987.png

This cant be real?

Sounds absolutely disgusting.

I often feel like the entire point of these types of wild drinks is for the shock, awe, and free marketing the company gets.

Absolutely nobody at Truly can truly think that this is a flavor people want. It's gotta just be all for marketing. It works because here we are talking about it on a golf forum. I'm sure other forms of social media are going nuts too.

Together in a drink - NO!

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

That’s a hard no

Terrible burn with fizz what’s not to love 🤮

I often feel like the entire point of these types of wild drinks is for the shock, awe, and free marketing the company gets.

Absolutely nobody at Truly can truly think that this is a flavor people want. It's gotta just be all for marketing. It works because here we are talking about it on a golf forum. I'm sure other forms of social media are going nuts too.
Marketing 101, get people talking about your product.

Jim Carrey Vomit GIF

Why Would You Do That GIF by Sebastian Maniscalco

About the only way I could possible see this being drinkable would be with Zing Zang as a type of bloody mary-ish drink.

I just saw this mentioned on the local news and couldn't believe it was a thing. Truly drinking your dinner (pun intended).

In select locations and online Starting Monday, 1/29 for the Big Game until supplies last.

Thoughts? Will you try it? It's a hard pass for me.

View attachment 9238665

They need to

Stop It Bounty Hunter GIF by DefyTV

Chelsea Peretti No GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Back