Tuna Melt - Yay or Nay?

Major Yay. Love a good tuna melt. The only debate should be onion rings, French fries, or fruit as a side.

Yah! I rarely eat them, but like em.

If it’s a small local joint..:maybe. Chain…absolutely not.

I eat canned tuna at least twice a week but it’s always cold and cheese-less.

Tuna melt just seems wrong in some way to me.

When I was middle school aged, that and Ellio's pizza were pretty much the only thing I would make myself after school. So definite yay.

Yay.
Once a week I get one at a restaurant that does lunch specials with $5 margaritas

Not a fan of tuna so it’s a pass from me

I eat canned tuna at least twice a week but it’s always cold and cheese-less.

Tuna melt just seems wrong in some way to me.
You should try it. I never had one until I joined my club. They had the regular tuna sandwich on the menu but you could ask for the melt. One of the guys said it was really good and he got it all the time. I decided to try it and man was he right. Sadly they took the tuna off the menu several years ago so you can’t get it anymore.

Yes on tuna melts.

My friend Mr Ahi Tuna would really like to know where you stand
Like sesame crusted seared rare ahi I can get down with. Processed tuna not so much.

This. 1000%

I love a good tuna melt. But, unless I make it at home, it’s typically not good.
A good tuna melt is a top tier sandwich..

Like sesame crusted seared rare ahi I can get down with. Processed tuna not so much.
That’s fair. I don’t mind tuna in any shape, but man that fresh out the can smell is a little rough sometimes.

I'm in. They wouldn't be on my Mount Rushmore of top 11 sandwiches, but I do like a good Tuna Melt.

Yay all day every day!

As long as appropriate fresh tuna safeguards are in place I will eat it. Melts made with grilled tuna steak are better than canned by a mile.

Nah

Not a tuna fan so no

Back