TX/OU Red River Shootout

th_TuckFexas.jpg

TexasWeSuck.jpg

148p0lh.jpg

323594d1199345398-texas-sux-beer-check-out-p1010086.jpg

I don't think either one are worth drinking.

TexasSucks.jpg

Just bought 2 tickets for $50 each. Gonna sell em tomorrow for $100 each for my beer money. Some stupid sooner will pay.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. One team came to play and it isn't OU.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Ugggggg......texas should be winning this thing!!!!

Ugggggg......texas should be winning this thing!!!!
If texas ever learns some discipline they will be tough to beat

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Strong will be just fine if they give him time. I believe that.

Also, fire Heupel.

Game of wasted opportunity.....Strong has a long way to go on offense but he gets his QB coming in next year from New Mexico. Swoops is not the answer. This game was there for the taking but they are not ready.

Game of wasted opportunity.....Strong has a long way to go on offense but he gets his QB coming in next year from New Mexico. Swoops is not the answer. This game was there for the taking but they are not ready.

If they give him time they'll be fine. The discipline will be a big deal for them.

If they give him time they'll be fine. The discipline will be a big deal for them.

They have no speed. Swoops didn't throw it down field once. Says a lot. Strong doesn't have a QB and it shows. If we had Case McCoy playing today we probably win and that's saying a lot. Sitting here watching the TCU/Baylor game and each QB has taken at least 4 shots downfield....and it's the middle of the second quarter.

A telling stat I saw was 13-2 first downs in favor of UT & they were losing 14-3 at that point.

From what I saw UT was in command & just made dumb mistakes. OU should have run up tempo more bc when they did UT couldn't stop them

TCU Big XII champs?

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

Back