UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

That's a great card and I plan to be watching that.

anyone else excited about Rousey v Zingano? I think this will be Ronda's toughest fight and if she wins with dominance not sure who else she could fight unless Carano or Cyborg and Ronda can agree on a catch weight

Rousey would destroy Carano, I don't think Zingano will give her too much trouble, Cyborg will be a good match & possibly her only real challenge

Rousey would destroy Carano, I don't think Zingano will give her too much trouble, Cyborg will be a good match & possibly her only real challenge

I agree she handles Carano, but from a draw perspective it would do good for UFC. Zingano is strong and ferocious unlike anyone Ronda has fought so far in UFC. With Cyborg it might come down to both weight to fight at and her being drug free.

I'll be watching Rousey v Zingano tonight. Have it on in the background atleast.

This is why I refuse to pay for any UFC fight...14sec... what a joke

yep 14 sec and an armbar lol

Cat Zingano was paid 100,000 dollars for a fight that the 30 second promo lasted twice as long than. Just let that sink in

i am just starting work so i tried to sleep when the fights were on and was considering purchasing this in the encore package. i think i will save that money and just watch replays on you tube.

No offense but regardless I would never pay for a female UFC fight. Completely different game.

compared to some of the mens fights i would much rather watch some of the women fight. usually has more action. the right pairing of a womens fight will draw as much of a crowd as some of the mens pairings in the main or co-main event.

The only womens fight that would ever be worth watching is Rousey Cyborg but will never happen for the same reason mayweather Pacman is happening 5 years or more after it should have.

Ronda Rousey could probably beat just about any average male UFC fighter, maybe not the male superstars but an average guy, like an up and comer, she's that good in judo and she's that athletic.

Ronda Rousey could probably beat just about any average male UFC fighter, maybe not the male superstars but an average guy, like an up and comer, she's that good in judo and she's that athletic.
No, no chance sorry. Against a male trained fighter similar in size she'd get destroyed. Similar argument as the best college hoops team beating the worst pro team. Never.

Wouldve be been nice to maybe see Rousey/Carano but juiced up Cyborg derailed that a few years back. I think Rousey is still too skilled though.

No, no chance sorry. Against a male trained fighter similar in size she'd get destroyed. Similar argument as the best college hoops team beating the worst pro team. Never.

Wouldve be been nice to maybe see Rousey/Carano but juiced up Cyborg derailed that a few years back. I think Rousey is still too skilled though.

Guy on Nasioc the impreza forum I am on trained with her said she rolled up some pretty solid guys. But yeah a trained UFC fighter not sure unless their ground game was terrible.

Cat Zingano was paid 100,000 dollars for a fight that the 30 second promo lasted twice as long than. Just let that sink in
I'd gladly take a borked arm for that payday.

I'd take 30 seconds in the ring with Rhonda for $100,000. Break my arm or not.

Fabricio Werdum, right? That guy is a beast!

Watched UFC 188 last night and TUF finale tonight. I don't like the "uniforms" the fighters and corner people have to wear and I am sure there is some financial hot for most of these fighters from lack of being able to rep their sponsors.

Huge night for Cleveland MMA fans. Jessica "Evil" Eye is a Cleveland native and has a huge opportunity tonight. If she wins she is the clear #1 contender for Ronda Rousey

Huge night for Cleveland MMA fans. Jessica "Evil" Eye is a Cleveland native and has a huge opportunity tonight. If she wins she is the clear #1 contender for Ronda Rousey

pullimg for her to win tonight. You think Correia stands a chance against Ronda next week?

pullimg for her to win tonight. You think Correia stands a chance against Ronda next week?

Chance? Ya probably. But Ronda is the best hands down

Chance? Ya probably. But Ronda is the best hands down

agree with you on Ronda. Correia is a well rounded fighter and I think she has the best chance as any fighter to date. I like that it's personal between them. Should be a good fight

Back