UFC/Mixed Martial Arts

Good first round in the Dilleshaw fight.

I have to agree that Barao isn't as good as he was before the first fight.

this is a good fight. dillshaw is a beast

I have to agree that Barao isn't as good as he was before the first fight.

this is a good fight. dillshaw is a beast
Yes he is, I'm not going to say this is the best display of skill I've ever seen, but it is damn entertaining. Who won the Tate fight

That was brutal

Dillashaw wow.

Yes he is, I'm not going to say this is the best display of skill I've ever seen, but it is damn entertaining. Who won the Tate fight

Tate by decision. She dominated a lot of the fight and layed some big punches on Jessica. I was hoping Tate would lose but she looked prepared and even though she got rocked a few times was just better tonight

Lol saw this and couldn't stop laughing although it's messed up.
4047b08598519881a396c67d889ed299.jpg

Finally a potential trainer steps up to take Ronda Rousey to the next level.

[video=youtube;r8yqD-t6Otk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yqD-t6Otk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Oh my... what an upset, what a knock out!

Kick to the face! (Neck actually)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked from the start Holly was going to win this, possibly rhonda got too comfortable with winning so quickly. Looking forward to see what Rhonda does for her next fight.

I think it's time for Ronda to listen to her mom and dump her coach. Time to get back to what got you there. I understand the needing to be well rounded but I believe a martial artists/wrestler should beat a boxer

I'm not sure why Rhonda tried to trade blows with a world champ boxer. I think she just set the table for a rematch and a bigger pay day. Her method of fighting didn't match her 6 previous fights.

shocker for sure and like Eric and Freddie said, not sure why she has gotten away from the Judo she is so dominant with.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm not sure why Rhonda tried to trade blows with a world champ boxer. I think she just set the table for a rematch and a bigger pay day. Her method of fighting didn't match her 6 previous fights.
I don't think she got away from her style. It was more like she just couldn't close the distance. Holm did her homework and it was very obvious she put in work to be ready. The one time the fight went to a clench hole did a great job defending the hip toss. Rousey is not a wrestler. Her bread and butter us judo. She just cannot do much until she is in a clench. She tried to get there and ate straight lefts. In the second round she was obviously frustrated and overshot many times and lost balance. The last time, holm made her pay with that kick as rousey tried to reorient herself. I do hope that rousey can come back from such a devastating knock out. I hope she puts in work and put away the distractions for a while. If there is a rematch then it sure will be a bigger pay day

I don't think she got away from her style. It was more like she just couldn't close the distance. Holm did her homework and it was very obvious she put in work to be ready. The one time the fight went to a clench hole did a great job defending the hip toss. Rousey is not a wrestler. Her bread and butter us judo. She just cannot do much until she is in a clench. She tried to get there and ate straight lefts. In the second round she was obviously frustrated and overshot many times and lost balance. The last time, holm made her pay with that kick as rousey tried to reorient herself. I do hope that rousey can come back from such a devastating knock out. I hope she puts in work and put away the distractions for a while. If there is a rematch then it sure will be a bigger pay day

When you're don being Kangaclause you can color commentate for UFC.

I finally heard the actual sound clip of Rousey on Ellen. I am so pissed at the way the headlines made it sound like Rousey as suicidal after her loss. When you hear what she said in context it is plain that she was not suicidal. She was lost for a shirt period immediately following the fight.

Idk how I feel about the McGregor vs Diaz matchup. Shouldn't be a boring fight. Unless Diaz goes night night early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk how I feel about the McGregor vs Diaz matchup. Shouldn't be a boring fight. Unless Diaz goes night night early.

For a replacement headliner I think this is better than the original planned. My money is on McGregor.

i don't mind this pick. Diaz may be over matched in this one but I think he puts up a good fight for at least two rounds.

I was really looking forward to McGregor wiping out RDA. I picked Connor to beat mendez and aldo for the same reason, people keep underestimating his power. You can call him precise or accurate all you want. You either have knock out power or you don't and he does. He looked deathly skinny against Aldo. With the extra weight he was going to physical abuse RDA imho. Oh well. Diaz won't have the cardio, but connor having to go up to 170 instead of 155 is a big difference. He will lose his reach advantage too, but I still see connor winning. It's an intriguing fight for sure. Probably even more so then RDA, but without any belt implications it feels a little like left overs. If Connor wins does he fight Lawler at UFC 200? That would be something to watch.

Biggest reason Diaz was picked is because he can run his mouth just as much as Connor. This short of notice the UFC needs the trash talk to keep people invested in watching.

Back