Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

7? Yeesh.
Yeah only way to get the shotgun. I'm sure depending on final numbers we can get creative

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

7? Yep definitely playing in the afternoon before our 1045 flight then haha
Yeah that's the block for now they did it to make sure we had course to ourselves if needed

It's the weekend. How we looking?

List #2-Hard Ponder Let me Check
1. JonD
2. JRT13
3. BigDill
4. LLIB
5. PapaJohick
6. MSH134
7. MileHighGolfer
8. Nate
9. Jeff Spicoli
10. Greg19
11. Shifty
12. FernDog
13. Flying Wedge
14. Cjgolf25
15. Bjosh
16. IndySC
17. IndySC +1
18. H8toBogie
19. Sposey
20. Fupresti
21. O'Carroll
22. JohnsInVa
23. Pjleduc
24. CobraX51
25. Shifty+1
26. Antihero
27. Dthogey

It's the weekend. How we looking?

List #2-Hard Ponder Let me Check
1. JonD
2. JRT13
3. BigDill
4. LLIB
5. PapaJohick
6. MSH134
7. MileHighGolfer
8. Nate
9. Jeff Spicoli
10. Greg19
11. Shifty
12. FernDog
13. Flying Wedge
14. Cjgolf25
15. Bjosh
16. IndySC
17. IndySC +1
18. H8toBogie
19. Sposey
20. Fupresti
21. O'Carroll
22. JohnsInVa
23. Pjleduc
24. CobraX51
25. Shifty+1
26. Antihero
27. Dthogey

I'm officially on list 1

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

It’s looking better for me Mike, but not 100% until the first week or two of February. I resolved one case that was hanging me up last week, one to go! But it’s looking much, much better than it did a few weeks ago.

It’s looking better for me Mike, but not 100% until the first week or two of February. I resolved one case that was hanging me up last week, one to go! But it’s looking much, much better than it did a few weeks ago.
Heading in the right direction

New day new bump. Let’s get more people on #1 list. You never want to be a #2.

New day new bump. Let’s get more people on #1 list. You never want to be a #2.
Hahahahaha well said

That's what I like to hear!

Thinking of coming in on Friday morning around 10am.
Too hard of a sell to be gone for 3 nights with other golf trips planned this year.
Anyone else coming in at that time? Look for transportation options from Airport to Resort.

Thinking of coming in on Friday morning around 10am.
Too hard of a sell to be gone for 3 nights with other golf trips planned this year.
Anyone else coming in at that time? Look for transportation options from Airport to Resort.
Can come out and get you if you don't find something else. Just making an offer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Can come out and get you if you don't find something else. Just making an offer.

Great - Rental is $120 for the weekend - When it gets closer and more people move from List #2 to #1 (Let's go people) maybe we can put something together.
I'm look at a 3:00 return flight on Sunday.

Great - Rental is $120 for the weekend - When it gets closer and more people move from List #2 to #1 (Let's go people) maybe we can put something together.
I'm look at a 3:00 return flight on Sunday.
No problem with pickup, but return to airport won't work for me because I will be golfing in afternoon or visiting family in area.

Since noone is moving to list 1 right now, do I need to bring extra money for some poker for this? OG?

Mike Im officially removing my name from List 2........and putting it on List 1. Just got the word I am not going to Jacksonville and already have the dates off. I also want to be put down for any Thursday round that may by happening.

Mike Im officially removing my name from List 2........and putting it on List 1. Just got the word I am not going to Jacksonville and already have the dates off. I also want to be put down for any Thursday round that may by happening.

Awesome! Need some more to make that jump to list 1.

Easy put me on list #2. Double checking baseball schedule but it shouldn’t be an issue and should get on list #1 pretty quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwww yeah!
Easy put me on list #2. Double checking baseball schedule but it shouldn’t be an issue and should get on list #1 pretty quickly!

U got it man.

What’s drop dead date Mike? Things are moving better than expected with house sale so that’s good news.

What’s drop dead date Mike? Things are moving better than expected with house sale so that’s good news.

I have the contract on my work computer but I feel like early Feb

I have the contract on my work computer but I feel like early Feb

Roger. I should be able to make that work. Pray for a house sale.

Back