Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

Been a day or 2 since we had an addition to list 1...let's go

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

It might be time to start @ing.

As of now I am not going to make this trip new job and other obligations. Hope you guys have fun I will keep up on thread in case anything changes last minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend Jacques is a strong list two and may have another to add shortly. We can make up a geezer group..play from easy tees and rock some bucket hats.

My friend Jacques is a strong list two and may have another to add shortly. We can make up a geezer group..play from easy tees and rock some bucket hats.

Jacque!!!!! He better play! I love that old cranky Canadian

As of now I am not going to make this trip new job and other obligations. Hope you guys have fun I will keep up on thread in case anything changes last minute

Boooooooooooo

Drum roll please.........

PUT ME ON LIST #1!!

Going to miss you!

I'm in, but unsure of my buddy as of yet. He told me he'd let me know by the end of the weekend.
Don't forget your leather jacket!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Roger. I should be able to make that work. Pray for a house sale.

If you need assistance and it's a family friendly neighborhood, put a Lambchop on the front yard with a sign. If it's not, hookers or mookers.

Just sayin

I'm in, but unsure of my buddy as of yet. He told me he'd let me know by the end of the weekend.
Got ya added... awesome

Booooooohhhhhhh
Sweet will add him
Drum roll please.........

PUT ME ON LIST #1!!

Good deal looking forward to seeing ya again

has anyone @'ed @pudge yet?

Pudger is private now, might not want to rub shoulders with us rabble. :cool:

Ohhh the common folks!!!... this thing looks like fun!! Let me check the dates !

Pudger is private now, might not want to rub shoulders with us rabble. :cool:
Believe me, I get it. Im trying to get back into my old course that wants to be uber exclusive now that's its reopened. Im an aristocrat now, gotta play the part.

If you need assistance and it's a family friendly neighborhood, put a Lambchop on the front yard with a sign. If it's not, hookers or mookers.

Just sayin

Well, we have no HOA rules....

Ohhh the common folks!!!... this thing looks like fun!! Let me check the dates !

Hope you can make it!

Well, we have no HOA rules....

Well in that case, add some unicorns and glitter... (Have you seem Mr In-between?)

Another weekend closer bump

With this weather turning to crap, I am getting more and more excited for this.
Same here. Golf game was trash this weekend but still can't wait to get down to FL and see everyone

Back