Under Armour - 2016 PGA Show

Big fan of Under Armor and their clothing. I have 3 of their polo's and three of their pants and REALLY like all of them. Only had one issue with any of them, and that was just a button that got loose and needed some new thread. Easy fix!

What is off on the fit for you? For me I like UA so much because their products fit me perfect.

What is that got them where they are? Solid colors like when they had just started?

Fit in the thighs and shoulders in the polos, more the shorts than the tops though.

What is off on the fit for you? For me I like UA so much because their products fit me perfect.

What is that got them where they are? Solid colors like when they had just started?
Their quality isn't even close to what it used to be. They cut costs on the manufacturing side big time to increase their margins.

They still make good stuff but not where it should be at their price IMO

Any news about them releasing the shoes? I know they sold out quick last time.

Fit in the thighs and shoulders in the polos, more the shorts than the tops though.

Yeah some of their golf shorts are tight on my thighs but I have this problem with a lot of companies because I have big thighs. Their polos and other shirts fit me great in the chest arms and shoulders. I am short but stocky so they seem to be just right. A couple years ago they had an opening for models and I meet all the size regulations other than height. Damn discrimination :act-up:

Their quality isn't even close to what it used to be. They cut costs on the manufacturing side big time to increase their margins.

They still make good stuff but not where it should be at their price IMO

I have not had any problems with my old gear or my new gear. I still wear shirts from them that I had when I was college 8 years ago so I guess time will tell if the new stuff stands up as long as the old stuff. I will say they stand behind their products very good as I have sent back a pair of shoes that got torn and some socks that fell apart. They replaced them right away. I will say that their sock game needs to be better.

Everything in those photos is completely wearable to me, which I can't say about most major brands.

I love UA apparel. I wouldn't mind a few of those shirts!

UA does like their stripes in the polos don't they. I think it's time for them to update and get on to a few more styles but if it's working then why change I guess. I do like what I see in their long sleeve pullover/sweaters though.

I have about 6 UA polos right now and I only see that number increasing. Love them

Lots of decent shirts there. I could see myself in a few

I'll second the shoulder fit on polos. I wear a medium and the fit is usually a bit too big on the shoulders.

Also, had to size up on the pants I was trying on last night. I have NEVER had to do that with any other brand for shorts/jeans/pants/etc.

I do dig the heather style stuff and I do like the 1/4 zips and slightly less formal look of their pants though.

I like it. Definitely stuff I'd like to wear on the course.

I have lost interest in Under Armour tops, it seems like they don't really change. I will say their pants, shorts, and belts are very nice but I can go get the same quality with other brands at a cheaper price.

Love ALL the UA gear! Wanna try out the glasses next time I get a chance. Need a replacement for my Oakley's.

That booth seems kind of blah, but some of their styles are nice, and the quality I've seen so far has been great, hopefully they expand some of their lines moving down the road.

Bring in the shoes again!!!

I'm always interested in a striped polo, I could totally go for these.

Those mannequins though, I don't see their clothes looking the same way on me for some reason... I'm starting to sympathize with the women that complain about store mannequins being too thin.

Nice polos.... but they need to do a better job with the booth! It just looks like a section at the PGASS.

Love me some UA gear.

For some reason, I am not liking but a few of the polos.

Love me some UA clothes! Those polos look great! will have to find them and grab a few different ones. Did they have any 1/4 zips on display?

My only issue is fit is a bit off for me which makes it tough for me to go with their apparel.

I'm a big fan of their gear, but agree on the fit. It seems like UA changed it up a couple years back, and the new fit throws my sizing all off.

Love the 1/4 Zips and fitted hats. Not sure about the polo's yet. I'd game a pair of the sunglasses for sure tho.

So was it ever asked or answered..........did they have golf shoes there?

Back