Unique Polo Designs

Molten

Man Down
Reaction score
Handicap
Some companies are designing outside of the box and going in their own way. Simple question: would you wear the blue, the white, both, or neither?

ED1E9A89-CB3A-4472-BED6-7C98EBDC6C25.jpegEA078F03-A7D4-4515-A547-869C4D5728B0.jpeg

Do you like unique designs or shy away?

Neither. I tend to be somewhat conservative in my choice of polos. It’s just who I am.

I am kinda feeling the white one. It has a 60s/70s Roswell kinda vibe.

I’d wear the white one.

I might wear the white one, but hard to say without seeing the whole thing.

I might wear the white one, but hard to say without seeing the whole thing.
You will see the whole thing soon enough. Those came in for review today and I wanted to get options without a brand name attached first.

I don’t mind some stuff being upside of the box. The blue shirt is not my cup of tea. I think I’d probably rock the white but would have to d lend on the collar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think I would be brave enough to buy either of them, but I think I would wear both.

I COULD be convinced to wear either but the print/pattern has to be pretty small. I do like Penguin wear but don't own any pieces for golf.

I like pattern stuff, but camping and physics are not my thing which those patterns seem to be. Give me some math symbols, economic stuff, or golf symbols and I would be all over it because those things are who I am.

Definitely on the golf course. I have a couple of Millar shirts that are pretty wild with stuff like that. I like it as a change of pace.

I'd rock either on the course. Nothing wrong with some funky patterns.

it’s early, so someone will have to explain this one to me. What do you mean?
If someone gave them to them; they’d wear, but they aren’t sure they’d spend their money on it.

If someone gave them to them; they’d wear, but they aren’t sure they’d spend their money on it.
I clearly need coffee lol.

it’s early, so someone will have to explain this one to me. What do you mean?

For me I’d be similar, if someone (Who’s fashion sense I trusted) bought me one of those Id think whoever bought the shirt for me thought I would look good in it, so I would wear it, but i don’t trust my own fashion sense enough to buy something like that, at least not without validation.
That’s why my daughter has to go shopping with me when I buy clothes. So I don’t buy silly things.

I probably would, especially if it is busy enough where it almost looks like it is solid, as opposed to a sprinkle of designs that looks out of place

Some companies are designing outside of the box and going in their own way. Simple question: would you wear the blue, the white, both, or neither?

View attachment 8910844View attachment 8910845

Do you like unique designs or shy away?

I think I could possible do the white one. It's not something I'd be shopping for but I've seen worse.

Just saw this on Budget (for 5 bucks off 85 lol). Would you rock it?

View attachment 8911134

I think I could pull that off. At the very least it could make my playing partners dizzy during the round.

Depends on the price.

on course probably

Back