Unofficial Arizona Golf Outing - Winter 2019

I found our replacement. Thanks for helping us. You will be on the Phx team. I will update the pairings tomorrow. What tees do u want to play and current handicap? Most are playing jade.

I am the unfortunate wage slave who apparently doesn't get the right to weekends anymore. I am really bummed to miss this, being relatively new to the area and all. I was looking forward to meeting folks and having a good escape from the grind at what looks like an amazing course.

Alas. Have a wonderful time everyone, and I look forward to meeting you at the next outing!

You will be missed but we will do this again soon!

I am the unfortunate wage slave who apparently doesn't get the right to weekends anymore. I am really bummed to miss this, being relatively new to the area and all. I was looking forward to meeting folks and having a good escape from the grind at what looks like an amazing course.

Alas. Have a wonderful time everyone, and I look forward to meeting you at the next outing!
Sorry you'll miss this one, brother. We'll catch you at the next one!
We will make sure to get you in the next event. This won't be the last based on the response to this one.
Count me in.....for all of them!(y)

Welcome Martin we are going to have a great time this weekend. THP is awesome look around and jump in some threads. So many great people here.

Welcome, Martin. I look forward to meeting you and others this weekend. Good group of guys going. And me.

I will go with you if we have time!

Cool. I’ll bring something from my “cellar” too. I’m sure someone will help me drink a big barrel aged stout.

Cool. I’ll bring something from my “cellar” too. I’m sure someone will help me drink a big barrel aged stout.

I’m disturbed by the lack of support for natural light.

I’m disturbed by the lack of support for natural light.
I have no problems drinking any kind of beer down. It’s one thing I take pride in and I like to think I do it well. Lol
Take for instance this fine frothy indulgence for the taste buds, Big Flats, sold exclusively at Walgreens for $2.99 a sixer.

Attachments

• A8C5E396-F900-4F92-9C7C-95153410DF1D.jpeg
    A8C5E396-F900-4F92-9C7C-95153410DF1D.jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 5
I have no problems drinking any kind of beer down. It’s one thing I take pride in and I like to think I do it well. Lol
Take for instance this fine frothy indulgence for the taste buds, Big Flats, sold exclusively at Walgreens for $2.99 a sixer.
But it's a "Premium Brew". Says so right on the can, lol.

I found our replacement. Thanks for helping us. You will be on the Phx team. I will update the pairings tomorrow. What tees do u want to play and current handicap? Most are playing jade.
Oh Man, I thought I was gonna have to catch the red-eye to Tucson!!!

You guys have no idea how much I wish I could!!! :(
I think it's a solid go that we're going to be doing this again, soon. We're preeetttyyyy much gonna need you to not f*** around for the next one, mmmmkay?:p

My bag is ready for the trip. I am bringing ERC balls and hope to the course. The Grandaddy thread has me fired up to meet more of you THP guys! To the guys that just joined, we are going to have a blast!

My bag is ready for the trip. I am bringing ERC balls and hope to the course. The Grandaddy thread has me fired up to meet more of you THP guys! To the guys that just joined, we are going to have a blast!

I just posted something very similar to this in the B100 thread. I can't wait to meet you guys and smack some balls around a spectacular course.

I just posted something very similar to this in the B100 thread. I can't wait to meet you guys and smack some balls around a spectacular course.

It is going to be an awesome time and i cannot wait! Weather is looking good and we are going to have some epic fun!

Fuuuuuu I just found out that my wife loaned our small suitcase to our daughter for her little getaway. Ugh. Certainly not a deal breaker, by any stretch but now I'm scrambling to find something to put my clothes in!:LOL:

Back