Unofficial Arizona Golf Outing - Winter 2019

@Wildcat4life I think I'm gonna have to sit this out unfortunately. I still don't know when I'll be swinging a club again, the earliest would probably be that week, and that would be a disaster on that course

You will be missed amigo! Heal up quickly so we can go play.

I think there is an opening on one of the days, fup. MSEASU is only going to be able to make one day, also.

Edit: Looks like MSEASU is playing Saturday. Sunday slot wide open for you, brother! (y)

count me in then for Sunday.

Like others I'd prefer Jade but could play Ruby if needed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Let me know what tees everyone would like to play and I will try to set the pairings accordingly:

Bear Down Tees - 7,283 yards
Ruby Tees - 6,741 yards
Jade Tees - 6,341 yards

Also do we want to have some sort of competition?

Definitely Jade tees for me. Competition is fun, not required to have fun though!

I'll play Ruby or Bear Down, whatever works for the pairings.

Jade for me please.

Looks like just about everyone will be playing from the jades. So next question is does anyone want to be paired with someone in particular?

Before I submit the tee sheets to the pro shop let me know what you think (I tried to pair similar handicaps). But if due to timing or something else I can make changes:

Saturday
10:10 - @Wildcat4life @dunkjez @MSEASU/@fupresti @tanker337
10:20 - @oumagic @Roadrunner @sourmash @Doubleb21
10:30 - @mtbloco @MagicSpell @robrandalgz @AzGolfer

This will allow the pro shop to set up ball fittings.
Looks good to me, brother. I'm easy....wait that didn't sound right........um........nope..........I'm still easy. :ROFLMAO:

Sounds good to me. If it isn't too late, I wouldn't mind doing the ball fitting. If it is too late, no biggie. I'm currently playing the AVX but have played both V1 and V1X.

The cats are going to get steam rolled by the devils in football I hate to say it but it will be ugly. Now b-ball different story!!

Before I submit the tee sheets to the pro shop let me know what you think (I tried to pair similar handicaps). But if due to timing or something else I can make changes:

Saturday
10:10 - @Wildcat4life @dunkjez @MSEASU/@fupresti @tanker337
10:20 - @oumagic @Roadrunner @sourmash @Doubleb21
10:30 - @mtbloco @MagicSpell @robrandalgz @AzGolfer

This will allow the pro shop to set up ball fittings.

Looks good to me! Thanks for taking the time and getting all of this situated.

Happy Thanksgiving, my desert brothers! Getting amped to see you guys!

What are the tee times for next Sunday?

Back