Unofficial NHL playoff bracket challange

Wait isn't he already the biggest pens fan on the forum? Based on his avatars he is
Ask EaglesvsFalcons. He knows what up.

I despise perrie and getslov, so no ducks please.

and if the caps make it to the finals we'll never ear the end of it from Jesse... when they get a 3-0 lead and lose in 7

I can understand not liking Perry, he's a special kind of A-hole. But why Getzlaf? That dude is the prototypical power forward with the best hands ever, he should be revered by all.

Feeling good about my picks so far. All is looking well, just need Florida to pick it up.

I can understand not liking Perry, he's a special kind of A-hole. But why Getzlaf? That dude is the prototypical power forward with the best hands ever, he should be revered by all.

Feeling good about my picks so far. All is looking well, just need Florida to pick it up.

he is perrie's little firend, that's enough for me

Getzlaf is one of my favorite players in the league. I remember all the rumors about the Ducks getting rid of him or Perry awhile back. Everyone had their hopes up.

My bracket could be in trouble.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I had Bolts in 6 not 5.

I had Bolts in 6 not 5.
I missed on that series completely. Thought all the injuries would be too much for TB and had Detroit winning.

I missed on that series completely. Thought all the injuries would be too much for TB and had Detroit winning.

Tampa had a good run last year and the team didn't really change that much. Wings didn't have enough but they add a couple more pieces and they will be good.

I am feeling relatively good about my bracket right now.

TBL win
STL up 3-2
ANA level at 2 last night
SJS up 3-1
PIT up 3-1
WSH up 3-1
FL tied at 2
DAL up 3-1

We'll see how it plays out.

That's exactly what I thought would happen.

I don't know how the start times have been in other series, but starting at 8:30 local time is stupid. I never turned the game on last night. I hit the bed at 9. What possibly does the NHL thinks it gains. Especially, when it goes to 2 O.T.'s On the weekends - Ok, but during the week when people work, not going to work for me.

Thoughts......

I don't know how the start times have been in other series, but starting at 8:30 local time is stupid. I never turned the game on last night. I hit the bed at 9. What possibly does the NHL thinks it gains. Especially, when it goes to 2 O.T.'s On the weekends - Ok, but during the week when people work, not going to work for me.

Thoughts......
I thought the same for the Preds home games. I think they started at 8:30 local time too. I guess it's not much different than NFL games during the week that start at about the same time though.

Thoughts......

I love it. Less playing time is missed with overlapping games. The games are done around about 11 I don't see a problem. It just sucks the the guys in the eastern time zones are not watching the games in California.

Thoughts......
I think it's worth considering that the viewership isn't all on East coast time. I love the later times personally. Games all night long.

Florida and Nashville need to pick it up for me. The rest of my bracket is looking good.

I had Sharks in 5. Yay me.

bkake, Wake, Wonton,and Moose all had LA going all the way.

Maynard had Detroit winning.

I guess I'm not finishing last this year.

I am really regretting sending FLA all the way just to be different hahaha!

They probably aren't even getting out of the first round.

With no Halak and the other injuries they had I fully expected Florida to dominate this series. I was wrong so far.

Thoughts......
I agree with you completely, you have two eastern time zone teams playing, it makes no sense to start them so late.
I think it's worth considering that the viewership isn't all on East coast time. I love the later times personally. Games all night long.
But why alienate the local fan. It's expecially bad because it's the two teams in the playoffs that struggle with fan base and attendance, you certainly aren't helping matters when casual fans can't stay up to watch.

Unofficial NHL playoff bracket challange

Why would the NHL have the defending Stanley Cup Champions playing their archive rival start 3 games at 8:30 local time so the fans of both teams can't watch the game to the end because they have to go to work the next day. Don't the sponsors realize that the viewership leaves after the second period? Here is the Hawks Announcer's rant. A rant strong enough the Bettman had to address it in a news conference.

http://youtu.be/RajIoBoa__o

I am sitting in 2nd place just 3 behind Dan. I see lots and lots of Kings logos... hmmm

Back