Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2020

Last week it was 280. This week it is 300-320. Extrapolating, you should be in the 360-380 range by the time of the event. Are you using P.E.D.'s? Can I have some? ;)

I'm factoring in roll, we don't have mountains in RI. Just crab grass.

Tee times for Montcalm are locked in. Pack your warm clothes for the trip, we just got our first cold snap, it's 36* at my house and Montcalm is under frost delay! 🧐

Tee times for Montcalm are locked in. Pack your warm clothes for the trip, we just got our first cold snap, it's 36* at my house and Montcalm is under frost delay! 🧐

Looks to be a good 10 degrees warmer next Saturday, my ball gonna fly!

After reading through the details several times and talking with my wife this will be a no-go for me this time. I did sell my wife on the idea of a trip up that way so hopefully I can line it up with the next one.

Some updates:

There is a venue change for the first nine holes Saturday, we will be playing at Country Club of New Hampshire (Exit 10 I-89). Eastman was literally booked solid by members by the time public tee time opened this morning, and in any event CCNH will be a great time. Tee times starting at 8:10am. $39 with Cart for nine holes. They have a lovely grass range for those wanting to hit balls before tee-off.

DSC0262-HDR-768x512.jpg

I also booked a Friday 9/25 tee time at Eastman for 2:40 PM. This should give just enough time to squeeze in 18 before dark if anyone wants to play Eastman on the trip and can get out on Friday.

I'm in Friday time too thx!

This weekend is going to be a blast!

2020 Unofficial New England Outing!!!

ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!

People keep asking, so we'll do something.

Last year was here

2018 was an early Spring event here

It was here in 2017

The 2016 event was here and it was outstanding!

We did it here in 2015 and it was a BLAST!

Date: Saturday September, 26th

Location(s): 9 holes at
Eastman Golf Links in Grantham, NH followed by 18 holes at Montcalm GC in Grantham, NH

3rd-Green-from-Drone-2020-1030x773.jpg

Photo Courtesy of Eastman GC

crw_800h_500a_cc-13.jpg

Photo Courtesy of Montcalm GC

Price:

$47 for 9 holes at Eastman

$80 for 18 holes at Montcalm

Includes:
1 Round of Golf, Cart

Cancellation Policy:
TBD

Lodging:

Montcalm Stay & Play

Eastman Stay & Play

*Book on your own*

Interested:

Confirmed:
OITW
@Scarnici
@Jaymo37
@GraniteRoost
@Kenomikes
@Bcape9

9 Hole Pairings Eastman: Tee Times Start at 8am

18 Hole Pairings Eastman: Tee Times Start at 11am

Meetup Post Round
Harpoon Brewery
Windsor, VT
Sounds fun gentlemen, enjoy the golf!

Have a great time, hit it well and post6 updates

So I go buy another dozen Bridgestone BRX (YELLOW) because I hear there’s woods in NH and apparently bought a Ping Glide 3.0 52* wedge too. :oops:

So I go buy another dozen Bridgestone BRX (YELLOW) because I hear there’s woods in NH and apparently bought a Ping Glide 3.0 52* wedge too. :oops:

Good call, I mean, I go through half a box of balls per round :ROFLMAO: :oops: 🙊

I am going to throw both the Ben Hogan PTx Pros and the Icons in the truck this weekend. If anyone wants to play either set for a nine or more, just speak up. I will play whatever is left over, or trade you for your irons.

Participants - please respond:

Pursuant to making reservations and checking in at Montcalm. It will greatly aid check-in if we can provide the course with your personal info to check you into their computer system, before the morning of the event. At minimum, they will need a name to put the reservation against.

Even better, if you provide your name, phone number, email, and Zipcode, I will forward to Montcalm and they will setup a user account for you. That account will enable you to make your own future reservations, modify existing ones, reserve tee times online, etc.

Please shoot me a PM with your details, Name at minimum, and preferably email, phone, and zipcode as well. This means when we check in, they only have to run your card, instead of plugging in your contact info at the course, saving time. The course has offered to put this effort in ahead of time to speed us on our way.

Thank you!

EDIT: Please send me this info ASAP - I will be reserving our times shortly and it would be helpful to have in-hand. Thank you!

Jason Melanson
J.melanson5@gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking like its going to be a gorgeous weekend for fall golf in New Hampshire. I am pretty excited for back-to-back days of golf :love:

you all are going to have a great time very jealous as I will be packing up sisters house all weekend long. Might try and get in 9 local though

Back