US Open Qualifiers.

AG47

Reaction score
Handicap
PRO
Is anyone else trying to qualify for the Open this year? I was suppose to attempt my local qualifying round today but lots of rain and lightening caused them to halt play on my first hole and leave me with a 20 foot birdie putt to sleep on tonight and attempt in the morning. I will post the results when I get home after the event.

That's pretty damn cool dude. Good luck tomorrow!

Best of luck

No qualifier for me this year, maybe next.

What's the hdcp requirement for the US Open qualifier? Is it above 1.0?

I know that I would likely never make it to the regionals. But, a year ago I never thought that I would be even close to qualify in general.

What's the hdcp requirement for the US Open qualifier? Is it above 1.0?

I know that I would likely never make it to the regionals. But, a year ago I never thought that I would be even close to qualify in general.

I believe that a 1.3 hdcp or better was the requirement to enter this year.

Is anyone else trying to qualify for the Open this year? I was suppose to attempt my local qualifying round today but lots of rain and lightening caused them to halt play on my first hole and leave me with a 20 foot birdie putt to sleep on tonight and attempt in the morning. I will post the results when I get home after the event.

Are you playing in the one at the Governonrs Club?

A buddy of mine tried qualifying and missed out and shot a +3.

Are you playing in the one at the Governonrs Club?

Yep. The course is in excellent condition and the greens are some of the best that I have ever putted on. The food isnt too bad either.

Yep. The course is in excellent condition and the greens are some of the best that I have ever putted on. The food isnt too bad either.

I'm hoping to sign up for some next year if I can manage to get my game together. I don't think I've every played there. Hope you play well. And having good food is very important too haha

The Vegas one was held on Mon, -1 2 people tied, 3rd was even par, think 7ish people moved on. Was pretty windy on Monday, they had about 30 WDs. Only 1 pro I know of made the cut, Craig Barlow.

Good luck on that putt tomorrow

The GM at my local club is through the first qualifier

I didn't do it this year because I was busy. Buddy had a horrible round and missed by 5 shots. Second year in a row he played poorly.

I'd like to try if I get my game there ever. I'm hoping for the Mid-Am this year.

I'd like to try if I get my game there ever. I'm hoping for the Mid-Am this year.

I just saw I am old enough for that now...I feel really old lol

Play well and I hope you're able to relax, it's pretty awesome that you're able to do it!!. I'll try again next year for both the senior open and the US Open, I turn 50 in August and it opens all kinds of doors for championships lol.

Thanks Guys! Its 6:00 and time to get ready for some golf. I have one of my buddies carrying the bag for me and all we do is joke around so the tension should be low for most of the day.

Thanks Guys! Its 6:00 and time to get ready for some golf. I have one of my buddies carrying the bag for me and all we do is joke around so the tension should be low for most of the day.

Good luck today. Look forward to seeing how you did tonight.

Best of luck today, looking forward to hearing how it went!

Good luck AG! Play well today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Good luck!

Good luck out there!

Good luck man! This is pretty cool

Good luck out there today!

Back