USA Men's Soccer National Team

the link I have shows 9:30 Eastern/6:30 Pacific on FS1/Univision.

http://www.ussoccer.com/mens-national-team/matches

going to be a long day of sports on Saturday. 7am Tee time, then college football (my team plays @ 1pm) that should lead right into this game.
Cool thanks for posting that. 8 PM might be when the pre Pre Match coverage starts haha

Kinda funny but I will be in Mexico for a wedding and you know I have my USA jerseys packed a ready to go along with my American Outlaw shirts! So pumped for this game

Nice equalizer by USA... Need to get a W here

Surprised the USA is the beneficiary of most of the calls so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goal!!!

I can't even be mad.. Beasley was too aggressive, but hell of a goal by Mexico.

Well that sucked and watching in Mexico. They were pumped to say the least.

I am not sure what this means moving forward but I hope things get figured out as we get closer to WC qualifying.

They take on Costa Rica on ESPN at 6:55 EST.

Well that sucked and watching in Mexico. They were pumped to say the least.

I am not sure what this means moving forward but I hope things get figured out as we get closer to WC qualifying.

They take on Costa Rica on ESPN at 6:55 EST.
It's staggering to me that the development seems stagnant. It's sad really.

I hope they get back on track. That was a tough match with Mexico, but they ARE always a tough matchup with us.

My goodness. USMNT looks horrible.

Yup this has been a tough 2nd half to watch

Yup this has been a tough 2nd half to watch

This game has been 2 hours of my life that I want back to do something more productive.

Joel Campbell can't get off the bench at Arsenal. But yet, he scores for Costa Rica

It's staggering to me that the development seems stagnant. It's sad really.
I know and the U23 team fighting just to qualify for the Olympics. The transition to youth is not easy and the players are going to have to get tossed right in with qualifying so close.

I am not sure of the answer but I hope that Jurgen finds the 11 and they can come out strong come November 13th and 17th.

Well November 13th is right around the corner. I hope this team is ready to go

Well November 13th is right around the corner. I hope this team is ready to go

Catch me up....what do I need to pay attention to.

The USWNT is coming to Frisco in February. I missed out on the men's team here last summer. Can't make it 0-2 now!

Catch me up....what do I need to pay attention to.

The USWNT is coming to Frisco in February. I missed out on the men's team here last summer. Can't make it 0-2 now!
First WC Qualifier for Russia 2018

The road to Russia 2018 starts tonight. USMNT takes on St. Vincent and the Grenadines from St. Louis at 7:10. The game can be seen on ESPN2. Really hoping that they can start fast and bank some points tonight.

Well that was easy and it absolutely should have been. I think the next game is Tuesday vs Trinidad and Tobago

I understand what US Soccer was trying to do by hosting at Busch Stadium, but that field was horrible where they had laid sod over the infield.

I understand what US Soccer was trying to do by hosting at Busch Stadium, but that field was horrible where they had laid sod over the infield.
Didn't get a chance to see the game yet haha I have it DVRd

Well that was easy and it absolutely should have been. I think the next game is Tuesday vs Trinidad and Tobago

Correct. Tuesday 6:25p ET @ T&T - beIN Sports, NBC Universo, En Vivo Extra

No beIN sports channel for me so I am missing this match but it sounds like I am not missing much... Ugh I hope this team figures things out

USMNT gets a point from a 0 to 0 draw on the road. 4 points out of 2 games take that all day.

Back