Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Avatar is obvious, but the username probably isn't. Years ago, I would stop at a Tim Horton's on the way to work every morning and every single day I would have to ask for a sleeve for my coffee. After a few dozen times, I realized the ridiculousness of having to ask for the same thing every day when they should be assuming everyone wants one every time instead of burning their hands trying to carry coffee into work. Anyways, my morning mantra of "Sleeve Please!" turned into SleevePlz when I had to come up with a username for online poker years ago and I've used it for most online interactions ever since.

Username is a spin off of my last name 'Hicks'. I used to go by hicksta13, but switched to mr.hicksta when I turned 35. I just seemed like the thing to do, haha! Avatar picture was taken by mancest when we played Coyote Creek Golf Club with ASN21 and Plinyyounger. My profile picture is from #TheGauntlet, and my signature pic is the NorCal Crew tag!

That was a great week.

It really was, not the outcome we wanted, but we had fun and made sure the event lived on for others to enjoy

New avatar just because.

I am a big Jimmy Buffett fan ... Kensisland is a spin off of Margaritaville ... when asked where Margaritaville is, Jimmy always says "it's anywhere you want it to be" ... kensisland is anywhere I want it be, and I have been a lot of places while on the island. :act-up:

My avatar is actually my son's company logo he designed himself. Stretchtech is his company.

So my username is because I hate travelling. I have trained myself that if I have to travel that I just fall asleep. My work colleagues then suggested I sleep like a baby and it's kinda stuck.

Avatar is faustino asprilla. A footballer (soccer player) who played for Newcastle who I support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New avatar just because.
not "just because", because that was your expression at being name the NY/NJ vs NE Regional Rivalry MVP! Congrats again buddy, it is well deserved!

GraniteRoost because that is my dirt bike racing handle (click my Instagram feed - pic heavy). I live in NH (Granite State), and Roost I've adopted as kind of a mantra for keeping yourself active and outside and pushing yourself to enjoy life. It could apply to most anything that excites you. Aside from the obvious roost you'll catch off my rear fender!

Gotta give props to True Temper and THP for an amazing weekend of golf. This one's going to be one of my fondest memories of golf for the rest of my life.

I'm a fan of my sweet new Beef Cake avatar

Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I am still learning, I tried uploading my user pic it's just a graphic png of a face
Joshua from NY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For the fourth.

13590350_10153845054994538_1389219612105175481_n.jpg

Yup. This just feels appropriate.

Cash is back.

oh snap...

based on questions at The Cup

based on questions at The Cup

Avatar is currently a pic of an in-store selection of local goat cheese. https://www.amaltheiadairy.com/ I happen to like this cheese very much. I also like to change my avatar picture regularly. I have no idea why I like doing that.

User name: mt is for montana (yes, mountain works as well). cowdog is because the dog love of my life, bug or mad or maddie, is an Australian Cattle Dog, i.e., a cowdog. My personality also fits that of a cowdog. I am energetic and fun-loving and enjoy people and active experiences. But I also have an intense side that can come out at times. I never mean ill-will. In fact my problem is that I tend to care too much. But that side of me can be an acquired taste.

P1010742.jpg

Dartgod has been my online persona for a long time. Nearly 20 years now. I chose the name because I used to play darts a lot at the time. I was an OK player, but not great. My teammates started calling me Dartgod after a particularly good night in league. It stuck, kind of like calling a fat guy "Slim".

I don't play much any more these days. The avatar I have been using for a long time on various message boards as well. It's just an image I found many years ago and it fits my persona.

there we go. feels natural.

Avatar is currently a pic of an in-store selection of local goat cheese. https://www.amaltheiadairy.com/ I happen to like this cheese very much. I also like to change my avatar picture regularly. I have no idea why I like doing that.

User name: mt is for montana (yes, mountain works as well). cowdog is because the dog love of my life, bug or mad or maddie, is an Australian Cattle Dog, i.e., a cowdog. My personality also fits that of a cowdog. I am energetic and fun-loving and enjoy people and active experiences. But I also have an intense side that can come out at times. I never mean ill-will. In fact my problem is that I tend to care too much. But that side of me can be an acquired taste.

P1010742.jpg

I'm pretty sure one of my dogs is part Australian Cattle Dog. He's 11 now but he like he could pass for a couple of years young. We got him from the shelter 6 years ago and he's awesome.

NullNomad = wandering nowhere. I'm on the road a lot for work, but not for me so it seemed appropriate.
Avitar is easy, pic of my sticks of war. More importantly my driver cover, his name is Spike the Squishy. He says nice to meet you.

Not all who wander are lost. :cool:

Well, Matthew is my name
The pic is from a DFW get together at Pecan Valley in Ft Worth a couple of years ago. I should probably update it.

Not all who wander are lost. :cool:

Not too sure about that in my case, I've taken a few good shots to the ol brain pan...

Thanks for the new avatar JRod.

Back