UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

The graphics are perfect. Very subtle.

The outdoor pics looks sooooo good. As a minimalist design/logo guy these are everything

You can barely even see it in certain light and then the natural sunlight hits it and it pops in the most deliciously understated way.

20230311_144655.jpg

dude those graphics are perfect! major kudos to ust for keeping the look very subtle and classy, rather than flashy and overwrought.

i can't wait for more feedback from the boys!!! would love to know what shafts you guys prefer, and whether you've played graphite in the past.
Ill put this in my write up but I have never played graphite irons. This is my first venture that I am excited for.
I have bounced around the 120 to 105 weight. My favorite shafts have been the Nippon 105 and the DG S300 105.

The graphics are perfect. Very subtle.

I couldn't agree more. That take may not be for everyone, but man they just look darn near perfect!

Those things look amazing! Looking forward to everyone's thoughts and thanks @Jman for the data early on.

wow these look fantastic

Is there any info on pricing for these?

@OldandStiff - Thanks for the details, so you were totally steel, then flriting with steelfiber and now have pure heavy graphite with these. I'm super super interested on what you find in terms of dispersion, feel etc. You're way better golfer than I, but that's still really interesting!

So before questions for me get rolling any further I'll clarify my situation.

I would love to have more content and pictures, and course experiences and videos, and feels, and a boatload of direct data comparisons for everyone. Unfortunately shortly after the unboxing I realized I'd accidentally received a set I wasn't meant to. I reached out and have been working with @DannyLe to get them swapped out. When that happens I'll get on all of it, but the unboxing is about where it ends for me right now. Just a bit of bad luck and I remain very very excited to try them when I get the chance.

I likely won't post any launch monitor data for a while. Right now I'm having a blast on the course and at the range. What I can say is that these exceed my expectations in every way!

I likely won't post any launch monitor data for a while. Right now I'm having a blast on the course and at the range. What I can say is that these exceed my expectations in every way!

exceeded how? feel? dispersion?

If these are basically the recoil darts in 120.. I am getting some. I loved the darts but they were too light for my taste. These would be perfection!

I'll have a few videos today. I'm not a video expert.

I was selected to test these UST Mamiya DART V Concept TSPX shafts in the 105S shaft. I worked with @DannyLe and we decided to soft step the shafts and I'm at a D2 swing weight.

Personally, I think UST got an ace on the shaft color and graphics. In the sun the mat black shaft doesn't have much if any reflection. That's a huge plus for me. The graphics look awesome!

View attachment 9168784

I installed them in my Apex Triple Play (5i-9i, PW, AW) which originally had the MCA MMT 95S. For those who have followed me, know I'm pretty smitten with those iron shafts. Just so you know those will not go back in. These are DEFINTELY better!!
View attachment 9168788
I took an unorthodox approach and had the graphics facing the iron face. It looks really good that way and draws my eyes down the shaft to the face. The V logo also points straight down the shaft and helps with face alignment.
View attachment 9168787
I’m following your journey bc the weight and your set up I can most relate to.

All right! Masters week and new graphite shaft release feedback and data!

20230311_154304.jpg

The 120X for the builders out there.

Graphics match the new Tour Black 2.0 :)

Seemless transition :cool:

4AADA697-D505-486D-A7D6-8DDC9C00132F.jpeg

Damn those are sexy. Interested for feedback to start rolling in comparing vs Recoil DART.

Great looking shafts. Looking forward to more info and specs.

Back