UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

Had an another range session today where I worked on various backswing lengths. Anywhere from 1/4 swing to out of my cleats. The shafts loaded and unloaded very well throughout this whole exercise.

These iron shafts have helped make my swing much more efficient. Very thankful for the opportunity to test these and for @DannyLe giving recommendations on soft stepping and going with the 105F4.

Here’s a 7i full swing today while on the range.

Ohhhhhhh I soft stepped too!

Had an another range session today where I worked on various backswing lengths. Anywhere from 1/4 swing to out of my cleats. The shafts loaded and unloaded very well throughout this whole exercise.

These iron shafts have helped make my swing much more efficient. Very thankful for the opportunity to test these and for @DannyLe giving recommendations on soft stepping and going with the 105F4.

It's amazing how different our swings are - yet these perform flawlessly. I barely go past parallel & my ss is considerably slower - I torque where you swing. Good stuff

It's amazing how different our swings are - yet these perform flawlessly. I barely go past parallel & my ss is considerably slower - I torque where you swing. Good stuff

I’ve been really surprised how well these perform for many different swings. While these aren’t for everybody, many of the people I’ve handed clubs to really like the feel and results.

Based on this video, it seems we are brothers. Except that I’m older, heavier, and have more hair. But man does that backswing look familiar!

Based on this video, it seems we are brothers. Except that I’m older, heavier, and have more hair. But man does that backswing look familiar!
New York Hello GIF by dupreegod

😂😂😂 the shadows in the video were helping me today in the weight department 😂😂

It’s not a great swing but I own it. It just goes to show most of what matters is what’s happening at impact.

Pretty sure I’m in good company if we’re brothers!

I really want a set of these for the Cobra King Tours I have in the garage.

I really want a set of these for the Cobra King Tours I have in the garage.
Why are there king tours in the garage? Those need to be free!

Not my best picture ever since I was so excited but holy hell do these things look GOOD. The waggle test feels just as good. I’m freaking pumped for these
IMG_9525.jpeg

Ohhhh buddy! It’s going to happen!

Let's GO. They look really good!
I just compared the waggle feel from my Darts to the Vs just now and I have to say, I feel way more confident in the overall feel of the Vs right now. Maybe that’s the soft stepping. Maybe it’s since they are new. But it feels way smoother just with some waggles and half swings

I just compared the waggle feel from my Darts to the Vs just now and I have to say, I feel way more confident in the overall feel of the Vs right now. Maybe that’s the soft stepping. Maybe it’s since they are new. But it feels way smoother just with some waggles and half swings

They are just that smooth Chris!

They are just that smooth Chris!
I mean I hope so. That's what you've been saying for a year now. I went with these shafts because of the feedback in here

I mean I hope so. That's what you've been saying for a year now. I went with these shafts because of the feedback in here
Really moving into these shafts was very simple and very effective for me. The only area where I have struggled a little was in the transition from my backswing to my downswing. what I realized was that my transition needed a little bit of work, so when I shortened my backswing up that helped a lot of things outside of just the way the club felt. My dispersion got better. My contact with the ball got a lot better and that’s probably not something I wouldn’t realized without actually moving into the shafts.

More on topic, I'm extremely interested in Recoils for my next irons and I've followed the V thread with great intrest. Not offered as an upcharge for Cobras, but so interested in testing them.

Back