UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

They are in hand and very pleased with how they came out!
edel2.jpgedel7.jpgdarts.jpgdarts1.jpg

Can’t wait for your

Can’t wait for your feedback!
First range session is done and OMG these are fantastic. Nice high ball flight and great distance. Its really hard to tell on the range i go to exactly how far they go. Will get some distances wed on the trackman. Going to the 105G was a good move and they time up so good for my swing. Hitting the range again for the next two days then play on Sat and Sunday!

First range session is done and OMG these are fantastic. Nice high ball flight and great distance. Its really hard to tell on the range i go to exactly how far they go. Will get some distances wed on the trackman. Going to the 105G was a good move and they time up so good for my swing. Hitting the range again for the next two days then play on Sat and Sunday!

Ric Flair Wrestling GIF by WWE

A few range session this week and i really am pleased with the Dart's so far. The 105 shaft feels great and they time up very well for my swing. I am excited to get my first round in with them and that looks like it will be Sunday now due to weather.

27 holes played this weekend with the new sticks. I'll give them 2 thumbs up for sure. First thing i am noticing is i have a way more consistent ball flight and the hard lefts i use to have seem to be gone. I did overdraw a few yesterday but one ball was in the greenside bunker and one ended up plugged just off of the fringe of the green! Hitting the range hard this week to be ready for the weekend rounds.

Hitting my T100’s more with these in them for the first time in a while and broooooooooooooooooo

So good.

Every time I swing these I’m reminded of how blessed I was/am to be able to review them. They work quite well! If they don’t it’s my fault not the iron shaft. They are ridiculously good for my swing.

I let a rando on the range hit a few when he told me that ALL graphite shafts were whippy and that’s why he was using DG120 X100. Funny enough he couldn’t make the 105F4 feel like a noodle and he liked his ball flight and feedback better with the 105F4 vs the DG120 X100. The look on his face when I told him the weight and flex was priceless…

These are hands down the best iron shafts I have owned. Phenomenal feel and I love the way they time up for me. My swing is much more under control and I’m hitting the ball well. @MSEASU gave them a few swings today with a positive review!

These are hands down the best iron shafts I have owned. Phenomenal feel and I love the way they time up for me. My swing is much more under control and I’m hitting the ball well. @MSEASU gave them a few swings today with a positive review!

@Doubleb21 I believe what you’re seeing is because of the M40X material in the tip section. It provides better stability laterally and energy through impact, which leads to increased distances and consistency in distances. Also, it leads to a better feel in the shaft and great feedback when you strike the ball.

For the longest time I had a hard time really understanding how these shafts performed like they did. After some more research and asking questions it’s the M40X material in the tip section along with a few other things that makes these great!

Glad to hear these are working really well for you my friend!

@Doubleb21 I believe what you’re seeing is because of the M40X material in the tip section. It provides better stability laterally and energy through impact, which leads to increased distances and consistency in distances. Also, it leads to a better feel in the shaft and great feedback when you strike the ball.

For the longest time I had a hard time really understanding how these shafts performed like they did. After some more research and asking questions it’s the M40X material in the tip section along with a few other things that makes these great!

I appreciate that breakdown @hadi05! There Is a reason they all get such positive reviews. Having all UST Mamiya in the bag is going to be awesome.

my neighbor got fit in to these at club champion and was really excited talking about them with me. He was last fit about 3 years ago but he saw improvements in every category.....swing speed, ball speed, better launch and spin, more distance, and tight dispersion

The shaft is sooo good. I don't think I will be going back to steel after being able to use and test these. Plus they look dang good!

my neighbor got fit in to these at club champion and was really excited talking about them with me. He was last fit about 3 years ago but he saw improvements in every category.....swing speed, ball speed, better launch and spin, more distance, and tight dispersion

That pretty well sums these up! They made some pretty awesome improvements especially in the tip section with the M40X material to help this not to mention an unbelievable feel!

The shaft is sooo good. I don't think I will be going back to steel after being able to use and test these. Plus they look dang good!

No more steel ever!

Is there are general IE profile that these are modeled after or is it more of its own thing?

One thing I am noticing having the Dart V in my irons is a very consistent distance control. My left to right dispersion has tightened up also. I did some range work yesterday and even if I left if the face open a hair the ball was just slightly right of the target but right on the distance. I let quite a few people try them out Sunday and yesterday and the response was excellent. Everyone instantly looked at what shaft I had after they were done.

One thing I am noticing having the Dart V in my irons is a very consistent distance control. My left to right dispersion has tightened up also. I did some range work yesterday and even if I left if the face open a hair the ball was just slightly right of the target but right on the distance. I let quite a few people try them out Sunday and yesterday and the response was excellent. Everyone instantly looked at what shaft I had after they were done.
They’re so fun. The consistency is pretty mind blowing imo, and people are consistently surprised at how fluid the feel is, even in the 120 F5’s in my T100’s.

Ponder on these has started!

I’d say the ponder is over and it’s time to purchase! 😂
Haha It just started like 3 minutes ago... but tax refunds just about to come back.. sooooo might be a short ponder.

Haha It just started like 3 minutes ago... but tax refunds just about to come back.. sooooo might be a short ponder.

What weight and flex?

Back