UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

What weight and flex?
Looking at probably 120X most likely ...currently in X100 DG Tour issue ( this is my safety shaft)

I still wish these worked better for me. So frustrating. Probably the best looking graphite iron shaft in golf.

The consistency with the shaft is second to none. I have really enjoyed playing these. I would be tempted to even move down a weight from 105.

The consistency with the shaft is second to none. I have really enjoyed playing these. I would be tempted to even move down a weight from 105.

I’ve thought about the 90F4 or 90F5

I am waiting soooooo patiently for the weather to clear so I can get these out for the first time. Never did the sim since I hate ours so much. Didn't want my first impression to be off a mat. Weather may be making a positive turn next week!

I am waiting soooooo patiently for the weather to clear so I can get these out for the first time. Never did the sim since I hate ours so much. Didn't want my first impression to be off a mat. Weather may be making a positive turn next week!
1st impression could of been in the snow ;)

1st impression could of been in the snow ;)
That might have been worse than a mat :ROFLMAO: All I would have talked about is I lost every ball I hit lol

If these were not 75/shaft I would be way more tempted. Right now I am only kinda curious...

I’ve got a launch monitor coming so I’m pretty excited to get some data to show.

I’m still amazed by the feel of these shafts yet they are ridiculously stable. The M40X material in the tip section has a lot to do with that.

Using these on a par 3 course today I was able to use 5i-9i,PW,AW off the tee as the distances were anywhere from 110 to 215yds. I really enjoy the peak height, descent angles and perceived spin that I have with these shafts. With scoring clubs the ball doesn’t roll out a bunch.

I’ve got a launch monitor coming so I’m pretty excited to get some data to show.

I’m still amazed by the feel of these shafts yet they are ridiculously stable. The M40X material in the tip section has a lot to do with that.

Using these on a par 3 course today I was able to use 5i-9i,PW,AW off the tee as the distances were anywhere from 110 to 215yds. I really enjoy the peak height, descent angles and perceived spin that I have with these shafts. With scoring clubs the ball doesn’t roll out a bunch.
I feel like you can do maybe a little more controlled 3/4 swing and still get plenty of distance out

I feel like you can do maybe a little more controlled 3/4 swing and still get plenty of distance out

This is true for me too. Heck even punch shots are better with these shafts!

I have the 120x in both a set of t100s and miura mc 502. I did an iron fitting at club champion and they suggested Oban 115 and modus 120x not sure why he didn’t grab the dart v but I ordered the callaway apex cb that they said to go with. They have the modus 120 and I keep grabbing my Muiras with the dart V. Hard to describe but the dart V has a tighter dispersion and has this unique kick feel despite being stout that is smooth and the ball feels to launch hotter

I have the 120x in both a set of t100s and miura mc 502. I did an iron fitting at club champion and they suggested Oban 115 and modus 120x not sure why he didn’t grab the dart v but I ordered the callaway apex cb that they said to go with. They have the modus 120 and I keep grabbing my Muiras with the dart V. Hard to describe but the dart V has a tighter dispersion and has this unique kick feel despite being stout that is smooth and the ball feels to launch hotter
Is this a sign? I am pondering putting the Dart V in my apex CBs currently!

If I somehow get some 245 this summer I will be plugging these in them.

Is this a sign? I am pondering putting the Dart V in my apex CBs currently!
Doooo it! I might put some in mine. The other shaft I was fit into was Oban ct 115 but the dart V are the same price

Doooo it! I might put some in mine. The other shaft I was fit into was Oban ct 115 but the dart V are the same price
I’ve had Oban in a driver in the past and did not love it but have had a UST in my bag the last 3 years and it’s my favorite shaft in my bag

If I had funds I would test a bunch of graphite iron shaft options..

Got out to the range and just really enjoy these shafts. I never loose a ball due to the shaft. I can almost always tell it’s due to poor transition and club face.

Who has these in the bag heading into the 2024 season?

To me the best looking graphite iron shafts available right now 🔥

Meeeeeeeeeeee

And they, in step with the Apex Pros, have been stunning.

I think I need to pick up a set for the Cobra King Tours I am currently playing. I have been going back and forth between these and the Dart 105.

Got out to the range and just really enjoy these shafts. I never loose a ball due to the shaft. I can almost always tell it’s due to poor transition and club face.
Hmm, I might have to swing these during WB bootcamp. :unsure: I've missed my recoils.

I think I need to pick up a set for the Cobra King Tours I am currently playing. I have been going back and forth between these and the Dart 105.
I went with the Dart 105's, but this set always had me intrigued. Seems like a fantastic offering from UST.

Meeeeeeeeeeee

And they, in step with the Apex Pros, have been stunning.
Oh I've seen them! Excited to see how they play for you, especially as I have the non-V Darts in my set.

Back