UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

I Need TSPX IP 8F5 for my 9wd:p

I'm looking into UST Mamiya iron shafts and, now ... these!:love:

I was lucky enough to be selected by UST to test out this shaft. I chose to go with the Blue version as it lined up best with what I'm looking for in regards to flight and spin
Screenshot_20211015-130631_Chrome.jpg
I'll be installing it in the Tour Edge driver I recently received. Looking forward to seeing how the combo works and discussing it with my THP family!

I was lucky enough to be selected by UST to test out this shaft. I chose to go with the Blue version as it lined up best with what I'm looking for in regards to flight and spin
View attachment 9035187
I'll be installing it in the Tour Edge driver I recently received. Looking forward to seeing how the combo works and discussing it with my THP family!
Dude! That is AWESOME! Congrats!

View attachment 9035187

Speaking from experience - LINQ and TEE - made for a great combo!

Speaking from experience - LINQ and TEE - made for a great combo!
Saw your guys posts above. Looks to be a great shaft. Excited to get it in play next week!

Saw your guys posts above. Looks to be a great shaft. Excited to get it in play next week!
I have black in Mizzy ST-X and really awesome numbers to help vs. my older shaft that was not custom fit for me.

View attachment 9035187
Oh wow, that's awesome! Congrats! Looking forward to your feedback.

Finally decided to get the IP 7f5 for a new 7wd

So, I did a thing today. I have an M40X Blue 7F4 being installed in a Callaway Epic Max 3 wood today. Should be ready tomorrow. My hope is to have a fairway finder off the tee.

So, I did a thing today. I have an M40X Blue 7F4 being installed in a Callaway Epic Max 3 wood today. Should be ready tomorrow. My hope is to have a fairway finder off the tee.

Have you previously had the shaft in something else? Or had the 3w with another shaft amd not liked the results? Or just starting fresh with both? :ROFLMAO:

Have you previously had the shaft in something else? Or had the 3w with another shaft amd not liked the results? Or just starting fresh with both? :ROFLMAO:
Fresh from both. I have the LINQ gunmetal in my driver now and am a huge fan. So I wanted this shaft for a 3W. My plan was to toss it in my current 3W, but I figured I should have at least one Callaway club for the Dream Foursome. So my credit card did a little yoga and I picked up an Epic Max 3W. I use my 3W much more off the tee now, so it makes sense.

Plus I thought it would be perfect for 16 and 18 on the Champions course at PGA National.

Fresh from both. I have the LINQ gunmetal in my driver now and am a huge fan. So I wanted this shaft for a 3W. My plan was to toss it in my current 3W, but I figured I should have at least one Callaway club for the Dream Foursome. So my credit card did a little yoga and I picked up an Epic Max 3W. I use my 3W much more off the tee now, so it makes sense.

Plus I thought it would be perfect for 16 and 18 on the Champions course at PGA National.
Love it. Hope it pans out for you

That sounds like a really fun combo! I’m looking forward to seeing your results!

Oh that is going to be a BEAST. :oops:

Are there EI profiles for these posted anywhere yet ?

I need one of these to tinker with.

Hmmmm…. :unsure:

After the live stream the other night, @Canadan took one of these to do some testing and I am looking forward to his thoughts.

Hoping I can resist today.

Sitting around the house is dangerous to the wallet.

Red could be fun in a low lifted 3w….. :unsure:

These are some of the best looking shafts anyone is making right now. Kudos UST.

View attachment 9035187
Congrats on the selection and I think you will love the Blue. Has a great loading feeling without feeling soft. Elevates the ball really nicely.

I was selected as well. ;) I have the Blue 6F4 coming soon. I will be installing it in my Titleist TSi2 driver. I'm hoping to hit some 💣💣💣 very soon!
I'll be throwing my thoughts in here as well. (y)

I was selected as well. ;) I have the Blue 6F4 coming soon. I will be installing it in my Titleist TSi2 driver. I'm hoping to hit some 💣💣💣 very soon!
I'll be throwing my thoughts in here as well. (y)
Oh that’s gonna be a fun combo!

Back