UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X TSPX Woods

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
New release launching today.

• Admin
We will have these in the THP Tech Studio soon for some testing.

These should be fun. I see quite a few of the LinQ purple on the course.

LINQ with M40X is a "smooth" operator! Working wonders for the golf game.

Last edited:
Great to see these released. These are amazing shafts. I'll share some of my thoughts on the blue in a bit once some testing is done by the THP staff.

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I’m beyond excited to learn more about these

Oooo those are purdy

Its so cool THPers havethese in the bag well before the release.

Looked into these a bit earlier today. All three look like they would be fun to try, unfortunately for me it looks like the Red is the only one that comes in an F3 (R) flex.

Its so cool THPers havethese in the bag well before the release.
This is what may amaze me the most about this place, the fact that THP affords the average joe golfer out there access to pre-release shafts/clubs. This particular shaft (LinQ blue) has been in my bag about a month now and has helped produce some of the most consistent driving results I’ve seen in years. I’ve gone from hitting 20% FIR the past 2 seasons to hitting 50-60% FIR since putting this shaft into play. I credit a lot of that consistency to @DannyLe and this shaft.

kind of wish there were slightly lighter options available but i still want to try them!

Cannot wait to hear more. Assuming the colors are like others that signify launch conditions?

This is what may amaze me the most about this place, the fact that THP affords the average joe golfer out there access to pre-release shafts/clubs. This particular shaft (LinQ blue) has been in my bag about a month now and has helped produce some of the most consistent driving results I’ve seen in years. I’ve gone from hitting 20% FIR the past 2 seasons to hitting 50-60% FIR since putting this shaft into play. I credit a lot of that consistency to @DannyLe and this shaft.
Couldn't agree with you more... This shaft has me finding fairways to the tune of 70% or more... I know what to expect with this driver and have consistently gotten down to mid 80s and breaking 40s on 9

Nice!! It seems the red blue black are becoming almost as standard a regular, stiff, x stiff.

who carries these and how much for the red guy?

Nice!! It seems the red blue black are becoming almost as standard a regular, stiff, x stiff.
During shaft up I mentioned that to DannyLe And mostly coincidence as many mfg still do their own thing, but seems gravitational to color schemes.

In not so many words said watch the trend will be something else soon.

The colors denote profiles more than stiffness per se. For example you can get the F4 or F5 stiffness in any of them I believe.

The colors denote profiles more than stiffness per se. For example you can get the F4 or F5 stiffness in any of them I believe.
Good points.

I know. Red high launch, blue mid, black low.

F5419128-3E02-45C9-BEEF-3F8DA719FB71.jpeg

Back