UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shaft

Bumping an old thread, anyone have LIN-Q Purple in fairway wood? If so how is it going? My main concern is going weight and the 7 maybe being too much for me and 6 might make more sense.
I played one in my shorter driver for close to a year. Performed really well for me. Something about that profile jives with my swing

I played one in my shorter driver for close to a year. Performed really well for me. Something about that profile jives with my swing
Did you go 6 or 7 for the weight?

Bumping an old thread, anyone have LIN-Q Purple in fairway wood? If so how is it going? My main concern is going weight and the 7 maybe being too much for me and 6 might make more sense.
I've got it in 6F4 that I played in my 3W for a little while. It's driver length but I just gripped it down. Worked out pretty well until I put a LIN-Q Blue in it.

@rogt and/or @ttucliffhanger might be or might have recently IIRC

I do. I have the 7F5 in both my Epic Speed 3w and Epic Max 5w. I love them. It’s stout for sure. I think it was on the verge of being too stiff until I started this program I’m on. Now it’s absolutely perfect and feels like my 6F5 that I have used in my Rogue ST Max. It feels super smooth. 7 is good but probably about 3-4 months ago I should have went with the F4 vs F5, but it’s perfect now. Linq purple is one of the smoothest shafts I’ve ever used.

I do. I have the 7F5 in both my Epic Speed 3w and Epic Max 5w. I love them. It’s stout for sure. I think it was on the verge of being too stiff until I started this program I’m on. Now it’s absolutely perfect and feels like my 6F5 that I have used in my Rogue ST Max. It feels super smooth. 7 is good but probably about 3-4 months ago I should have went with the F4 vs F5, but it’s perfect now. Linq purple is one of the smoothest shafts I’ve ever used.
I was thinking of going 6F4 given my swing speed and how i load the shaft. I liked it initially in my ZX5 but found Ventus and went that way.

the Paradym offers it as a no up charge and thinking a 6F4 in the heavenwood would be a good combo

Last edited:
the Paradym offers it as a no up charge and thinking a 6F4 in the heavenwood would be a good combo

This sounds sexual and violent.

I was thinking of going 6F4 given my swing speed and how inland the shaft. I liked it initially in my ZX5 but found Ventus and went that way.

Oh that would be a fricking killer combo!

I was thinking of going 6F4 given my swing speed and how i load the shaft. I liked it initially in my ZX5 but found Ventus and went that way.

You’ll love it. Have a 65F4 in my RogueST 5w, feel is fantastic can feel it load and dispersion is perfect.

Back