UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

Can’t wait to hear more as these really have my interest. I really liked the 75’s but the weight was too light for me but these are not far from the Recoil 95’s that I have in everything.
That’s what was interesting to me too. I also really liked the 75s and kind of convinced myself it was too light. No idea why, I hit them great. Held up well to pretty much everything I threw at them.

This is very interesting, new Photos? I love a heavier shaft

Heavier and stiffer options would be cool to hear about..

I think the 75s are a good choice. Have one in a driving iron and it works very well for me

Really looking forward to the feedback on the 90s. That weight is right in my wheelhouse.

I know Danny mentioned in a few threads about heavier options on the horizon and I will be testing out a Prototype of the 90 profile coming up shortly as they are now installed in my irons and arrive back Monday or Tuesday.
OL gang LFG!!

I know Danny mentioned in a few threads about heavier options on the horizon and I will be testing out a Prototype of the 90 profile coming up shortly as they are now installed in my irons and arrive back Monday or Tuesday.
Oh I’m all ears waiting for your thoughts.

Awesome. I really like my 82g recoils. The additional stability from the Darts are really intriguing. Looking forward to your long term testing.

1A86FD0F-3FCB-4D92-B7D5-5029C9BA4860.jpeg48B0CE8F-F92A-43BF-9848-221285BDA811.jpeg381D906B-122B-4B32-8265-6D653FDE2899.jpeg

A taper 85g would be welcome

Can’t wait for your thoughts. Any idea when they would be available for the public.

I've got a really good feeling on these shafts as they move up the weight scale. Look forward to when they are made available. No secret I am a big fan of the Recoils. Can't imagine these won't perform just as good if not better.

Love this option

The 90s so far seem to be exactly what I was looking for. Slightly lighter, but stable.

The 90s so far seem to be exactly what I was looking for. Slightly lighter, but stable.
When you say stable is it a Proto feel in the tip or a regular recoil feel? Or in general through the swing?

Really looking forward to the release of these!

When you say stable is it a Proto feel in the tip or a regular recoil feel? Or in general through the swing?
That is a bit harder for me to quantify. Data suggests I’m seeing slightly (about half a degree) more launch than my Protos, but they were in different irons (both radspeed and previous forged tec). With that said, I don’t notice anything less stable or stout in these even in a lighter weight.

Have been waiting to hear news on these. I could get down with 90. Lower than that and I tend to struggle. Would be a fun comparison to see some data between the standard 95s and these.

still one length?

Yes sir. I think full pics are in the Forged Tec thread

Cool, I couldn't tell by the picture if they were the one length heads or not.

I've got the 75 Dart's in my Apex DCB's. Not once have I ever felt like they were too light. My first day out with them I was hitting my distances and they felt great. Previously I had Recoil SMACWRAP 86g shafts in my old irons and I didn't think they could make them any better. I'll never go back to graphite, but I'm continually impressed by UST's recoil lineup. The Dart's live up to their name. Looking forward to a non-windy day on the course so I can really see what they can do.

Back