UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

View attachment 9251799

Getting these recoil darts dialed in for next week at Shaft Up! Powered by Fresca and @Ronnie D

@Nappy it’s about go time!
Spot On Van Gerwen GIF by VNOM Technisch Uitzendbureau | We get the job done

We have discussed in the Paradym Iron thread that I wanted to play them with a better shaft for me, so I’m going to put Recoil Dart 90 F4 in the irons and in the wedges I went with Recoil Dart 105 F4.

I did get a consult from Danny.
Dude!! Just got home from an iron fitting. Going back Friday to do some more testing but we have settled in on this shaft for sure. Really helping me get higher launch and better decent angle. Spin is better too. Got a few more heads to try out but this shaft is locked in.

Dude!! Just got home from an iron fitting. Going back Friday to do some more testing but we have settled in on this shaft for sure. Really helping me get higher launch and better decent angle. Spin is better too. Got a few more heads to try out but this shaft is locked in.
It’s a great shaft… Welcome to the :UST:fam.

Your wrists and elbows will thank you.

IMG_3310.jpegIMG_3311.jpeg
Loving the grip and shaft color combo with the rogue st pro. Guys I can’t believe how smooth these shafts are. Nothing better than feeling confidence going up to the ball.

lots of Dart love.

Love to see the Dart shafts getting all this attention.

I just got some new Cleveland Zipcore XL 7i-GW irons with Recoil Dart 65 F2 flex shafts and new Cleveland Smart Sole Full Face SW, LW and Chipper with Recoil Dart 80 Wedge flex shafts. I took them to the range for the first time yesterday and was blown away with them. These are the first graphite shafted irons I have ever had and just love the Darts! We're playing Sedona Golf Resort tomorrow so that will be my first round with my new irons.

I just got some new Cleveland Zipcore XL 7i-GW irons with Recoil Dart 65 F2 flex shafts and new Cleveland Smart Sole Full Face SW, LW and Chipper with Recoil Dart 80 Wedge flex shafts. I took them to the range for the first time yesterday and was blown away with them. These are the first graphite shafted irons I have ever had and just love the Darts! We're playing Sedona Golf Resort tomorrow so that will be my first round with my new irons.
I love that you shafted the chipper!!!

looks like I shall be moving into a set of Dart 105 in the near future. Now what to pair them with...

looks like I shall be moving into a set of Dart 105 in the near future. Now what to pair them with...
Pretty sure Callaway is still doing a 50% trade-in bonus on irons...
Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Man, the feel of these is just impeccable.

I took my 9i two degrees strong to try and better dial things into get back to that 155 number I want, and it clicked pretty well…

IMG_6516.png

The Dart 105 F5 in the Apex Pro felt really good today. Gonna have to get some for the wedges soon.

Back