UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - March 2016

Can the 18th get here please!!!???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My twitter and periscope accounts are @evinkc05 in case you want to follow ahead of next weekend

Mine are @tomcatxiv (The F-14 Tomcat has always been a favorite of mine, thus the tomcat // xiv = 14)

Hoping that we're getting all the rain out of the way this week.

Last edited:
Mine are @tomcatxiv

Hoping that we're getting all the rain out of the way this week.

Exactly!

Your response was spot on.

I'm anxious to see what will be different about this one vs February's event.

Feb's was so perfect, I cant wait to see what is in store.

I hope I'm not jinxing anything, but weather.com at this point has the 18th and 19th at Mostly Sunny with a 10% chance of rain each day... not bad! :clap:

I hope I'm not jinxing anything, but weather.com at this point has the 18th and 19th at Mostly Sunny with a 10% chance of rain each day... not bad! :clap:

cut_zpsp5l3khxj.gif

Man it's almost that time again isn't it. Time to be blown away.

Ready to be....

60675512.jpg

Wondering what we'll see differently this time, from last. Can't wait!

And the winners for March are.
Two first time ever winners on THP.

tomcatxiv
evinkc05
Congrats guys!

Congrats guys! Looking forward to following along

Wondering what we'll see differently this time, from last. Can't wait!

Or will it be different? Or will there be some twists and turns? Or will it involve something that no one has thought of yet?

Doesn't get any better than this.

10jpcs.jpg

Actually hit a hybrid with a graphite shaft for the first time today, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what a REAL graphite shaft feels like. :)

Actually hit a hybrid with a graphite shaft for the first time today, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what a REAL graphite shaft feels like. :)

Well they will definitely have you covered there. Get ready for a very enlightening experience.

I can't wait to follow this one. The February one was incredible, I know this one is going to be equally as awesome.

Yikes! Friday is 70% chance of rain and Sat has a 20% chance, high of 58 and winds of 25 mph. Any indoor ranges in the metroplex that aren't putt putt? Could be some soggy ground. Top Golf? :)

Yikes! Friday is 70% chance of rain and Sat has a 20% chance, high of 58 and winds of 25 mph. Any indoor ranges in the metroplex that aren't putt putt? Could be some soggy ground. Top Golf? :)

Not the best looking weather at this point...but subject to change.

Tell me a little about your game.

What's your handicap?
Typical driver yardage and miss?
What's your 150 club and miss?

Not the best looking weather at this point...but subject to change.

Tell me a little about your game.

What's your handicap?
Typical driver yardage and miss?
What's your 150 club and miss?

Beginner. That about sums up all three of those questions.

No clue on a handicap, and haven't paid attention enough on the few rounds I've played to notate yardage. Too much other stuff going on to remember to make those kinds of mental notes just yet.
I've played a total of 3 rounds, so right now, my focus has been in keeping with the basics of my swing and not beat myself up too much when I lose a ball or 12. :)

One of the biggest reasons I'm excited about this weekend, is that I've never had any kind of fitting done, and aside from the 6 lessons I've taken, not had any pro offer suggestions or ways to improve.

Back