UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - March 2016

Me too, Kevin! If Shane and Nate are getting to play Stonebriar, I'm anxious to see what course we'll get to play! I'm very much a newbie, so I'm just hoping for some wide fairways. :)

You won't need extra wide fairways once you come in!

Danny

Okay, finally was able to confirm the March dates off work. Had actually traded into a double shift a couple of weeks ago for that Sat, so had to quickly get rid of them.

Nevertheless, ready for tomorrow to see how Nate and Shane's weekend goes in prep for next month.

Okay, finally was able to confirm the March dates off work. Had actually traded into a double shift a couple of weeks ago for that Sat, so had to quickly get rid of them.

Nevertheless, ready for tomorrow to see how Nate and Shane's weekend goes in prep for next month.

Pretty funny 2 guys from Prosper, TX are in the first 4! :D

And the winners for March are.
Two first time ever winners on THP.

tomcatxiv
evinkc05

Congrats guys!

Congrats tomcatxiv and evinkc05

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While February and March are full, April signups will be out in a few weeks I am sure.

Damn non-stop action in here. It's crazy that tonight it starts for the first two. Can't wait to see what's in store! Excited and hope I get to throw my name into the hopper for one of these.

Congrats guys, enjoy!!

Wonder if tomcatxiv and evinkc05's excitement level went up a bit after this weekend? :D

Wonder if tomcatxiv and evinkc05's excitement level went up a bit after this weekend? :D

Impossible to think that it didn't.

Surprises and much awesomeness from the get go!

I couldn't contain my excitement this weekend lol. My wife is probably sick of hearing me talk about it, yet still very excited for me!

It had to go, I know mine did.
What an amazing experience and big thanks to nate ans shane for the get updates

By a factor of 10.

Like Kevin, my wife was probably getting tired of me giving her updates of everything that you guys were getting to do and experience. (She is not a golfer.) She knows that my overall knowledge of the game and equipment is very much that of a beginner, so she is excited that I'm getting this exposure to experts.

Last edited:
It had to go, I know mine did.
What an amazing experience and big thanks to nate ans shane for the get updates
Hard to keep up with Nate's update game, but I'm glad you enjoyed the updates.

I couldn't contain my excitement this weekend lol. My wife is probably sick of hearing me talk about it, yet still very excited for me!

By a factor of 10.

Like Kevin, my wife was probably getting tired of me giving her updates of everything that you guys were getting to do and experience. (She is not a golfer.) She knows that my overall knowledge of the game and equipment is very much that of a beginner, so she is excited that I'm getting this exposure to experts.
You two are definitely in for a treat! Even if you hope for or expect a lot based on what we got, Danny and Lindsay will still exceed those expectations!!!!

Even if you hope for or expect a lot based on what we got, Danny and Lindsay will still exceed those expectations!!!!

I've never had any kind of fitting, much less from a professional like Danny, so I'm very much looking forward to anything and everything they provide.

Congrats guys, based on the Feb event you should have a real good time out there!

I've never had any kind of fitting, much less from a professional like Danny, so I'm very much looking forward to anything and everything they provide.

Danny was my second fitting (the other was a couple months ago), and I can honestly say I enjoyed Danny's process and approach better than my previous fitting from a guy who used to work on the Callaway tour van. He is straight up awesome.

Looking forward to following your experience guys!

Just a quick question, is it pronounced "mam-i-yuh" or "muh-mi-yuh", so some other iteration?

Mum me uh

Thanks.

*subscribed*

Back