UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - May 2016

Hey now, I'll be out there on Sunday! The Ranch course, is that the Dye or the Hills course? Get them confused out there.

Good to see that Danny will travel east from his stomping grounds!

Hills Course.

FWIW, UST Mamiya is killing it this year with these events. So cool and every one unique. Great job!

Awesome! Can't wait. And the course is only 15 minutes from me, so the 8:38 tee time isn't too bad. :act-up:

The hard part will be "not" going to the Guitar Sanctuary after the round.

Awesome! Can't wait. And the course is only 15 minutes from me, so the 8:38 tee time isn't too bad. :act-up:

The hard part will be "not" going to the Guitar Sanctuary after the round.

Nice! Going to be an early morning from downtown but I'm very excited

Do I dare say a Danny vs Lindsay rematch for DD coffee again??!!

#IThinkSo

#IThinkSo
I'd move him back a tee or two if I were her. :D

Man I am excited for this. Had a productive ranges session with the driver last night, and looking forward to seeing what the master can do with my swing.

Sorry can't do anything for the swing!

Danny

I meant fitting to my swing. I know you don't do anything with the swing just fitting for the swing... Needless to say you have your work cut out for you

Sounds like a "double or nothin" kind of bet coming up.

Unfortunately I will not be at this one, but you are in great hands with UST.

We wish you all great fun and look forward to following along.

Unfortunately I will not be at this one, but you are in great hands with UST.

We wish you all great fun and look forward to following along.

You will be missed, but I know the folks over at UST have this event nailed. Each one has been equally as enjoyable to follow. I will make sure to keep the updates coming on Friday.

#IThinkSo

Yes!! Haha I still owe him one from last time. This time he's going to owe me one... Then we will call it even. -Lindsay

Yes!! Haha I still owe him one from last time. This time he's going to owe me one... Then we will call it even. -Lindsay

I am pulling for Lindsay on this one. After listening to your interview you are due!

Back