Vibrant Golf Introduction

I'll see if I can find a picture of it. Very glossy black is all I know so far.

I hope more and more THP'ers send stuff to Vibrant and support these guys, I LOVE what theyre doing.

OEM that looks amazing! Can't wait to see your pictures when it arrives.

Thanks dude. I just hope I can get some good pics of it, its so difficult to get clubs in all their glory sometimes.

Thats cool. What is black nickle supposed to look like?

Here's a picture of the blacknickle next to a regular shaft. Took a while to find and the only one I could come up with.

Neadshaft.jpg

I'm not real sure what these guy's will do with it, but heck they are the artists, I'll let them have at it and see what I get, lol.

Here's a picture of the blacknickle next to a regular shaft. Took a while to find and the only one I could come up with.

Neadshaft.jpg

I'm not real sure what these guy's will do with it, but heck they are the artists, I'll let them have at it and see what I get, lol.

Very nice duey! Im sure they will do an amazing job.

I can visualize that shaft with a logo and my name and some matching green flaked in to pull color from the putter. Can anyone say "Pimp my Putter"? lol

I can visualize that shaft with a logo and my name and some matching green flaked in to pull color from the putter. Can anyone say "Pimp my Putter"? lol

I like it due! Make it happen

The black nickel finish looks great - you will love it. I have it on the shafts of 2 of my wedges - KBS makes different shafts for the wedges and they come with this finish.

The black nickel finish looks great - you will love it. I have it on the shafts of 2 of my wedges - KBS makes different shafts for the wedges and they come with this finish.

Thanks for the info. IThey are sweet as is, I'm a bit concerned about messing with them, but I know these boy's from Vibrant Golf can work even more charm into them.

Hey guys,

I just have to say it, hitting your clubs against a dolly WILL void the warranty. HAHA

We do have a couple of things in the works which i hope to post on this thread soon including a vibrant twist to a black nickel coating. We have so many ideas floating around in our heads, its just a matter of getting them on a shaft to see how it turns out.

Im going to make it a priority today to try post actual picture samples of a lot of our colors. They will be going on our website... eventually.

Willis

Did the vibrant guy just say eh? Wow.
These guys really are top notch!

If by top notch you mean Canadian then yes...So. Cali by way of So. Alberta.:alien2:

I had no idea you guys were so close.. La Habra is 10 minutes from me. Would you accept walk in busness?

If by top notch you mean Canadian then yes...So. Cali by way of So. Alberta.:alien2:

So up by my neck of the woods? :D Well kinda. Edmonton here.

Hey guys,

I just have to say it, hitting your clubs against a dolly WILL void the warranty. HAHA

We do have a couple of things in the works which i hope to post on this thread soon including a vibrant twist to a black nickel coating. We have so many ideas floating around in our heads, its just a matter of getting them on a shaft to see how it turns out.

Im going to make it a priority today to try post actual picture samples of a lot of our colors. They will be going on our website... eventually.

Willis

Willis, this is great. Can't wait to see some pictures. I get the picture of a bunch of kids with a set of paints, I bet you guy's have a blast everyday.

No down in my woods, So Cali.. they left Alberta!!

No one "leaves" Alberta. Alberta leaves them. Haha. I'm sure there's a Chuck Norris about that too.

I'm sure they left to play year round like I'll do one day! :D

Vibrant Golf Color Samples

Vibrant Golf Color Samples

Ok Guys, Here are the VibraCoat Gold Color samples.

Blue:
vibracoat-gold-blue.jpg
Green:
vibracoat-gold-green.jpg
Indigo:
vibracoat-gold-indigo.jpg
Neon Green:
vibracoat-gold-neongreen.jpg
Orange:
vibracoat-gold-orange.jpg
Purple:
vibracoat-gold-purple.jpg
Red:
vibracoat-gold-red.jpg
Teal:
vibracoat-gold-teal.jpg
Pearl White:
vibracoat-gold-pearlwhite.jpg

Smoke Black:
vibracoat-gold-smoke.jpg
Gold:
vibracoat-gold-gold.jpg

Vibrant Golf Standard Colors:(Missing Flat White & Teal)

Black:
vibracoat-std-black.jpg
Flat Black:
vibracoat-std-flatblack.jpg
White:
vibracoat-std-white.jpg
Blue:
vibracoat-std-blue.jpg
Green:
vibracoat-std-green.jpg
Orange:
vibracoat-std-orange.jpg
Purple:
vibracoat-std-purple.jpg
Red:
vibracoat-std-red.jpg
Yellow:
vibracoat-std-yellow.jpg

Vibrant Golf Custom Shop Colors:

Sparkle Bronze:
vibracoat-cs--sparklebronze.jpg
Sparkle Red:
vibracoat-cs--sparklered.jpg
Sparkle Silver:
vibracoat-cs--sparklesilver.jpg
Sparkle Titanium:
vibracoat-cs--sparkletitanium.jpg

Brushed chrome shaft with Gold Transparent topcoat:
vibracoat-cs--brushed-gold.jpg

NEW** VibraCoat Custom Shop Select -

Spun Copper Black Chrome:
vibracoat-gold-spun-copperblackchrome.jpg
Spun Chrome Black:
vibracoat-gold-spun-chromeblack.jpg

Enjoy,

Willis

Last edited:
I know I have two of those coming soon.

Indigo looks AMAZING.

Love the Red and think it will look great on a set of darker irons.

Yep the red is going on my Nike putter for sure.

Hmm I think that red would go nicely with some G15's. I do like the Indigo best though

Nice colors!!

Hmmm, would the Pearl White look good on the Ghost???

Nice colors!!

Hmmm, would the Pearl White look good on the Ghost???

I dont think so. Id go with matte black. Match the alignment lines on it. just my opinion

Back