Video Games Thread

How is it if I play solo? Easy enough to join up with a squad?
Yeah pretty easy. You just go to the world screen and join up on one that isn’t full. It’s not as fun as with a full group but it is still enjoyable.

This game is actually on the ps 5 store.Hahahah

They have a few of the Fallout games on PS+. They have 3, New Vegas, 4, and 76. Which one should I start with?

They have a few of the Fallout games on PS+. They have 3, New Vegas, 4, and 76. Which one should I start with?
My vote would probably be New Vegas.

Depends on how much you want to play. If you want to work through them, 3 then NV. If you only want to play one, play NV

New Vegas is the one I'd recommend too.

Finally finished the main story of Hogwarts legacy. Feels like there's so much left to do still though.
I stopped after the main story.And had the same feeling.After all the exploring, flying around, spell casting… I had enough.But was one of the better games I’ve played last year for sure

Someone told me to play Vampire Survivors. I never imagined a game like that capturing my time the way it did. So addicting.

I had fun making this clip for Rainbow Six

I had fun making this clip for Rainbow Six

I wish I would have gotten into R6S, there are parts of it that remind me of the game I was "pro" in, America's Army.

Ever since this fallout Amazon series. I feel like booting up 4 again. And I guess on April 22 they are having a free 4k 60 fps update for ps5 / series x.Was getting into Baldurs Gate 3 and almost thru act 1.But now my interest has been waning.. haha. I have video game ADHD I guess

I wish I would have gotten into R6S, there are parts of it that remind me of the game I was "pro" in, America's Army.
You can start now!!

R6 is a fun game and have over a thousand hours on. Wish I still played it but went back to CS as it's the old stomping ground I can't get away from.

There are parts, but its veered away from it a bit. Still fun and very frustrating at the same time. These kids have no morals or values. Its all about win at all costs, so they DDoS attack and use cheats.

But its my favorite game, been playing it since Rainbow Six 3 on the original XBOX.

Ghosts of Tsushima: complete

Last of Us: started

Definitely enjoying it so far. It’s weird having already watched the show, but I don’t think it takes away from the gameplay too much.

Fallout New Vegas on sale on Steam for $2.49. Think it may be time to replay.

Jumping between 3 games now (ADHD gamer for sure). Baldurs Gate 3,Fallout 4, and Fallout Vegas.Just started Fallout 4 again after a few year hiatus from it.Have to say the mods available for the console versions are quite stunning.But I’m wondering if this big 4.k 60 fps patch coming in over a week will null and void many of them.It still gives tons of replay ability to an older title.More console games need to allow this option.Bethesda always ahead of the pack imho

Fallout New Vegas on sale on Steam for $2.49. Think it may be time to replay.
When Fallout 4 remastered drops, I’m getting it on my steam deck and wasting so many hours again

When Fallout 4 remastered drops, I’m getting it on my steam deck and wasting so many hours again
I would delve into fallout 1 and 2. Archaic, but maybe some of the best role playing stories ever made.And I even think the 2nd one you were getting parts to rebuild a car. To get to the other side of the map

I never got more than three hours in to 4. I think I need to give it a real shot

Next week!

I would delve into fallout 1 and 2. Archaic, but maybe some of the best role playing stories ever made.And I even think the 2nd one you were getting parts to rebuild a car. To get to the other side of the map
Oh I’ve played them, and they’re great, but 4 is so good as well, especially with the mod suite enabled

Pondering a download of Helldivers. Convince me, THP video gamers.

How is it if I play solo? Easy enough to join up with a squad?

Get it, it's fun as anything anything and yeah you can just click quick play and put in with randoms. I've been able to get on for a round or two every few days, some missions take the full 40 min and some are quicker

Waiting for the upgrade for Fallout 4 before starting it again. Currently playing MLB, NBA, and this PS+ free game called Miasma. Only an hour in, but it is a nice little strategy game, though the voice acting/script is a little off putting.

Back