Virginia outing #2

Hey guys. Just wanted to bump the thread and make sure that this is still on. Vince, hope you're on the better side of 50/50. Looking forward to it!

Hey guys. Just wanted to bump the thread and make sure that this is still on. Vince, hope you're on the better side of 50/50. Looking forward to it!

I hope I can make it but it's a toss up. I will not know until the Thursday before.

Not sure whats up, I will not know until Thursday if I can play. Does anyone still plan on playing?

Not sure whats up, I will not know until Thursday if I can play. Does anyone still plan on playing?

With the weather the way it's been, I'm not sure about Saturday now. I'm about 3 weeks ahead of schedule with work which means my busy season has started. I can safely say that a morning tee time will not work for me, but an afternoon round could be manageable. Regardless, I can still call and set up the tee times for whenever if a group wants to play.

With the weather the way it's been, I'm not sure about Saturday now. I'm about 3 weeks ahead of schedule with work which means my busy season has started. I can safely say that a morning tee time will not work for me, but an afternoon round could be manageable. Regardless, I can still call and set up the tee times for whenever if a group wants to play.

I'd like to play, how many do we have?
I can always work that day @ time and a half if there's not much interest but need to know by 7pm tonight to let my sup. know that I need off.

I have no idea who's in or out. I will not know until Thursday.

Any update for Saturday?

I am officially out now. Something came up and without any solid plans I couldn't refuse. Any chance that this gets rescheduled?

I am out as well, afternoon issues. Going to play a quick round at first light.

Tap-in Talking

I have to work tomorrow so I'm out as well. Maybe we could all do something in early May. I'm going to be camping out in the John Deere for the next few weeks.

I'd be up for this

Dang, I'm out too! Timing really sucks. Hopefully we can all get our schedules together.

I'll try my best for early May. Have to see about working this in with Spring Turkey Season.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Back