Virginia outing #2

As of now the 31st sounds good.

Mattaponi sounds good, but the 31st doesn't work for me. I will be a little further north at Westfields Golf Club in Clifton, VA.

Either works for me.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I might just have to pick my bro up and road trip to this

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Do it. I have a spare bedroom, couches, recliner, and an air mattress calling your names.

John Deere Tap'n...

5 hours ? I drive more then that for work. I'm 80% in lol

March 31st at Mattaponi Springs? DDawg is this place going to be open?

March 31st at Mattaponi Springs? DDawg is this place going to be open?

As far as I know. The manager called me up last week trying to get me to join and saying everything's good to go. She said it won't sell anytime soon and course standard will remain high. We can always go to Cannon Ridge/Pendleton/Hunting Hawk should something change.

Cool, want to book something for the 31st? Those NC dudes coming up?

I'm in for the 31st.

I wonder how many will show? a 4some again? DDawg, want to book 2 4 somes for the 31st?

So I know JonD, Sharkwrestler,Michael.Tyler, DDawg and myself are in. Who else is down? Be nice to get atleast 3 more to make 2 4somes. So lets say 10am on the 31st at Mattaponi.

Digdug, Kmac, NC dudes?

I'll make a tee time later in the month. The course is never busy, so it won't be an issue. I'm going to get a round or two in beforehand to check on the conditions. A friend told me the greens were a little furry a couple weeks ago. I'll have to see when they are going to aerate as well. If Mattaponi falls through, there are some other top notch courses right near 95 in that same area.

Just an fyi...

the rates are currently $69 on weekends, but will be going up to $89 soon. I'm not sure if it is after April 1st or before.

http://www.mattaponisprings.com/

I'm cool with any price but not sure of others. You make the decision on Mattaponi Mr. Superintendent, if its bad I am down for anywhere.

Sounds like a plan. I'll have all the clubs in my sig with me in case anyone wants to try them. I've been a little buy happy this year, so I've got some new gear in there. Also a contender for the trip is my Nike Machspeed Black (square) driver. Depends on how I'm hitting the CGB by then. Also considering another putter (I have problems), but I'm more than happy to bring more than one. Only other club of minor interest I own at this point is last years Baffler 3W. If someone wants to give that a demo, let me know and I'll bring that as well. Looking forward to this!

Jon

Edit: Price is not an issue for me either (at least not for this round). I also probably have some friends that we can fill a spot with if we have to. Can't guarantee anything, but it's worth a shot. Let me know and I can ask around.

Sounds like a plan. I'll have all the clubs in my sig with me in case anyone wants to try them. I've been a little buy happy this year, so I've got some new gear in there. Also a contender for the trip is my Nike Machspeed Black (square) driver. Depends on how I'm hitting the CGB by then. Also considering another putter (I have problems), but I'm more than happy to bring more than one. Only other club of minor interest I own at this point is last years Baffler 3W. If someone wants to give that a demo, let me know and I'll bring that as well. Looking forward to this!

Jon

Edit: Price is not an issue for me either (at least not for this round). I also probably have some friends that we can fill a spot with if we have to. Can't guarantee anything, but it's worth a shot. Let me know and I can ask around.

I'm good on clubs and I'm looking forward to meeting you Jon.

If you all are still looking for another to play the weekend of the 31st, i would love to join you all to play

If you all are still looking for another to play the weekend of the 31st, i would love to join you all to play

The more the merrier. We will get a list of who is playing and I'll make a tee time about a week out or so. The more people that play, the better our deal may be (if any).

I should be able to make this shindig! It would be great to meet all you guys.

Sweet, that looks like 2 4somes. With another Hokie!

What kind of tee time you guys thinking bout?

I believe DD said 10 but I'm sure that's subject to availability...

What kind of tee time you guys thinking bout?

I should be pretty flexible on tee time, so whatever the group wants is cool with me.

Digging this one up for a refresh. Def. liking the current weather hope that March goes out like a Lamb.

Im 50/50 now, if I can not find someone to cover my job I may not be able to make this. My co-worker is being pulled to another site and we split weekends which means I now have to cover every weekend. Hope it works out...

Back