Visiting Hidden Creek

I canā€™t state how much I enjoyed this facility. The lodging is a bit dark, but so spacious. The pro shop is smaller than others in the Dormie Network being closer in size to Victoria National and Briggs than the larger Dormie Club and Ballyhack. The food was exceptional and the service was as to be expected. But the course was so much fun. Itā€™s playable for all skill levels, extremely well kept and there is a level of serenity out there that is special.

And the bunkers donā€™t have rakes, so you play it as is.

I canā€™t state how much I enjoyed this facility. The lodging is a bit dark, but so spacious. The pro shop is smaller than others in the Dormie Network being closer in size to Victoria National and Briggs than the larger Dormie Club and Ballyhack. The food was exceptional and the service was as to be expected. But the course was so much fun. Itā€™s playable for all skill levels, extremely well kept and there is a level of serenity out there that is special.

Caddies don't even carry rakes?

I like "All Skill Levels". Thank you. Everyone's hitting down the middle and I've got the Military Cadence going...

Love serenity on a course. Nothing better than being out on a course enjoying the natural wonders that surrounds it! I love to play new courses, and really need to expand my horizons and get out of state more. The views of Hidden Creek just further cement this idea.

Such a beautiful course. And having each hole isolated within the trees just makes it that much better IMO. Loved the fescue edged bunkers.

Can't believe a course like this is less than an hour away from me

Excited that we will find out what THPers will be visiting Hidden Creek for Data Experience.
Signups next week.

Oh I missed this nugget before. No rakes in the bunkers. This is fun.

Not fun. Soooo let's just stay out of em

unraked bunkers is how it should be

Oh my that food looks amazing

Back