CONTEST Voice Caddie SC300i Launch Monitor

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Right now on Instagram, we are giving away a brand new Voice Caddie SC300i.

Haha the good old fake account disclaimer!

Awesome contest here for sure!

Sweet giveaway! I think this release is going to be a good one!

• Admin
Haha the good old fake account disclaimer!

Awesome contest here for sure!

We had it in the last few contests, but seeing every major golf account have to do this for a fun giveaway, thought it would be best to post it right up front.

Nice. I'll have to try for this. Another awesome contest!

This is a great prize!!!!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Definitely in on this one. Would love to see how much they have improved it over my last SC300 experience and see how it compares to the SC200 plus. (y)

Yo @Afizzle2100 and @dacatalyst41, we were just talking about this! Would be an epic win!
Exactly! And I think this will be a strong "bounce back" device for them. I'm looking forward to when reviews start rolling in. Could make the range a lot of fun if it's in sync with GCQuad data. All that to say, an epic win indeed!

I'm in @JB and I take it in the announcement on the Gram that you meant the contest was over on Saturday, 4/10 ....not Tuesday ?

Thanks for another great contest !!

I'm in @JB and I take it in the announcement on the Gram that you meant the contest was over on Saturday, 4/10 ....not Tuesday ?

Thanks for another great contest !!

Yes

Wow huge contest! Entered with fingers crossed!

Right now on Instagram, we are giving away a brand new Voice Caddie SC300i.
One can enter this contest only on Instagram, not here on THP?

One can enter this contest only on Instagram, not here on THP?

That is correct. We do contests across every platform and while this one is going on on Instagram, we are giving away a free trip, clubs, fitting and more on THP.

👀

Entered...thanks!

Do you guys have any experience with this device yet?

Do you guys have any experience with this device yet?

We received two. One to test and one to giveaway. Testing is just beginning now.
We do have a full preview article on the home page prior to testing.

entered. Thanks JB and THP!

What a prize to win that is awesome!

We received two. One to test and one to giveaway. Testing is just beginning now.
We do have a full preview article on the home page prior to testing.

I saw the article and appreciated it. I am looking forward to some results to the testing. I would spend $500 on something like this but haven't seen anything that would lead me to pull the trigger.

Back