Weather in your area.

Winds and clouds are still ripping out of the south. Lots of moisture with dewpoints in the mid-70s. Only a couple of very brief showers, but there was one ominous cell in the northern part of the county that looked like it was about to form a hook about an hour ago.

Eerily quiet radar returns across the state right now...

Edit: Tornado Watch now.

Last edited:
Winds and clouds are still ripping out of the south. Lots of moisture with dewpoints in the mid-70s. Only a couple of very brief showers, but there was one ominous cell in the northern part of the county that looked like it was about to form a hook about an hour ago.

Eerily quiet radar returns across the state right now...

Edit: Tornado Watch now.
Ohh Stay safe partner!

65 and beautiful today but I’m at home watching the daughter sadly. She’s taking a nap or we’d be going on a walk before this wind gets here tomorrow

50s today and tomorrow, snow on Friday. Hopefully not enough to wipe out golf on Sunday.

To you people in tornado alley stay safe.

Over 70 yesterday. Snowing currently. I don't know what to believe any more.

Windy as all get out right now

I have been here 23 years. I have can remember 3 times when a single front moved through and left snow accumulations higher than current 4" but never have had 3 storms come through within less than a week. Snow isn't so bad it is the freezing rain plus snow with each one that has caused the extensive power outage. We lost electricity late morning on Monday and are still out. Out only saving grace was today when I went into Lowe's looking for some fitting for a propane heater that they had just received a shipment of generators. Now we at least have lights, furnace, tv, and computer back online.

Our last big snow event turned out to be big freezing rain event. I had to use a chisel to get into my vehicle since it is parked outside! We're supposed to get some rain out of this most recent system, but I'm beginning to wonder just how much.

I can't tell you how many times, recently, that the forecast has been completely wrong! I'm beginning to wonder just how good the weatherman that I listen to is. Just in the past month there have been numerous forecast for cloudy skies all day with intermittent rain showers. What happened? Pure blue skies and unrelenting sunshine!

I've noted in the past that this guy seems to like over-predicting precipitation amounts, whether rain or snow. He seems to be a little like Jim Cantore of the Weather Channel, who can seem to be disappointed that some place didn't get flattened by a hurricane!

North Mississippi escaped widespread damage but did get several supercells that dropped some big ass hail. We were lucky.

41° now with highs in the lower 50s. 16 to 20 mph winds from the NW with gusts up to 35 mph.

The forecast tonight is for severe weather and tornadoes!😳 My college has cancelled my night class this evening!

For mid-March it is still cold and windy! Teed off at 7:30 this morning. Temperature was 43° and it got to 48° by the time we finished about 2:15 later (yes for 18). Wind was 21-24mph with gusts to 36mph.

Shi**y! Cold rain all day today & tomorrow. :banghead:

For mid-March it is still cold and windy! Teed off at 7:30 this morning. Temperature was 43° and it got to 48° by the time we finished about 2:15 later (yes for 18). Wind was 21-24mph with gusts to 36mph.
Good on you for playing in that!

Forecast looks perfect for getting a bunch of courses open in the next two weeks.:)

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 11.40.29 AM.png

Good on you for playing in that!
There is a very large farm that borders one side of the course with a huge herd of cattle. Even the cows had more sense then us and stayed in with not one to be seen all day! :D

Back