Weather in your area.

Did you get missed? Everything alright down there?
Yep we missed it. Just rain and wind. I did hear on the news last night that there was an F3 down near Laurel that tore some stuff up. Not sure if anyone got hurt though?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

0.6" of rain in the last 10 minutes, and it's still coming down hard.

Edit: rain started at noon, and within 15 mins, we had over an inch of rain. It rained nonstop at a near-constant rate for the next 18 hrs, for a total of 4.23".

Last edited:
A confirmed tornado is located near West Blocton, AL, and is headed toward Pelham and Hoover shortly.

1:30 CT: Crossing I-65 near Pelham now.

3:30 CT: This storm is still churning, approaching the AL/GA line near Forney, AL. Current tornado warning includes Rome, GA.

Last edited:
A1F8FA62-5715-4841-BA3A-10F6E565E848.jpeg
Well this plans out part of my weekend, picking limbs 😒.

Another long-track tornadic storm is moving across AL, near Centreville now. It's been on the ground for 40+ miles now. This one could make a close approach to the NWS radar site for the Birmingham area.

Last night, north and west of Dallas - Tornado Warning and funnel sighting nearby ... going northeast from Flower Mound to Highland Village:oops: But no hail - Near Alliance Airport (Texas Motor Speedway) was getting the big hail.

Well, my early spring whining about 4 inches of snow the past few days is very first world...my thoughts go out to you folks who suffered through that nasty tornado **** this past week.

We've had some serious winds in the SE part of Vegas. One day it's quiet, the next 40-50mph. Not near as bad as our friends in the SE part of the country. All you guys in MS, AL and the likes please be safe. (y)

It's this time of year, minus the tornado scares, that I am glad we live here and not Florida. It's absolutely gorgeous outside here, and feels like 91 in Clearwater. Thanks, but no thanks!

We have snow in the forecast for Thursday and Friday’s high is going to be in the mid 30s. Nice start for April. Definitely not golf weather.

According to our local Vegas TV Lady Weather Person, I might be playing in 90+ degree weather in a few days. That'll be different.
Us too. Our forecast for this week:

Forecast.png

Mid to upper 70's the last 2 days with wind gusts topping out at 40+ mph. Mrs Duffer made an "early" (10:30) tee time for us tomorrow. Forecast is showing 61 then with a high of 81. Too darn early in the year for 80's.

Just had a nasty 3 min rain shower come through to cool down the 88 degree temperatures. Now its getting chilly for those chilly temps hitting here for the next 2 days. 55 tomorrow & 63 on Friday.

It has been nothing but cold and windy for the most part all year. Looks like the weather might break next week with early tee time temps in the 50s instead of 30's and low 40's.

Bloody glorious. It’s days like this when I remember why I moved to California. 80 degrees and not a cloud in the sky!

Riding home from golf yesterday the Spyder said 93 for a while. Was parked in the shade.

Had a mix of rain and snow today. Currently, it’s hailing now. Some nice frozen ice.1111CD83-4755-46CC-ADD3-971B319A4567.jpeg

But, it's a dry heat! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And it is! I once made a trip to the Napa Valley in August, and it can be smoking hot out there at that time, and it was! About 110* for quite a few days. I can tell you it felt better than 90* weather here in Ohio with Gulf of Mexico humidity being pumped our way! Dry air is wonderful! When the sun goes down, it cools off! With a humid atmosphere, it does not!

The Easter freeze.

D69C57A0-AF03-4E32-9979-6B4EA085AEEF.jpeg

Probably CPO today. 6+ inches of rain so far this morning in the area around the golf course. 4.67" at the house since 1 am.

Back