Wedding Ring - do you wear it playing?

I haven't worn my wedding band for years and years, not just playing golf but I am without it all the time. My wife doesn't mind as she knows no other woman would be attracted to me with or without a wedding band on! :D

bothered me the first year I got back into golf but haven’t even noticed for a while, so I keep it on.

My steel ring stays on. Never had it fall off yet, even with sunscreen.

Honestly I don't even notice it when I play golf. I keep it on, but wouldn't know if it was on or off until I looked.

I wear a groove now and leave it on all the time

I used to play with it on but when I switched to cross grip putting I found I didn't like the feel so now I pocket the ring for the round.

I‘ve been married over 40 years and stopped wearing mine just a year or so after we got married. Wearing rings on my job was a safety issue where it could get caught in the equipment I was working on so I had to stop. I never did put it back on even after I retired. It had gotten out of round after I’d dropped a heavy machine on my hand and I never had it repaired. Maybe, I’ll get it fixed and resized. I’m sure my wife would like it if I started wearing it again

I kinda stopped wearing my gold wedding ring and my lovely wife was not too pleased.

Saw these rubber ones and figured wth... For $20 why not. Its more comfortable and I could prob play golf with this on.

Do you guys play golf with your weddings ring on?

Ever try one of these rubber ones?

View attachment 8995628
I wear mine. It bothered me at first but Ive gotten used to it. Ive never tried one of the rubber ones but I do know people who lift weights like them.
Before COVID, when I was going to the gym and lifting 3 days a week, I would just take off my ring. I didnt do it to pick up women though, I did it because my ring would dig into my finger.

I don’t wear mine at all anymore. I had a deal with my wife when we got married that I would wear it for 5 years. Even then I took it off to play golf.

I wore mine for about 7 or 8 years and haven’t worn it for the last 17 years. I do know where it is though.

It took some getting used to, but now I never take it off during golf. I think the only time i do take it off is when I go to the gym as I caught it on someone's chain necklace playing basketball when I first got married and hurt my finger pretty bad...and it scrapes on the bars when lifting.

Otherwise, it stays on.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I always wear one while playing. Unless I have a few bad holes & my grip doesn't feel right, I like to use this as an excuse. So I'll take it off & put it on my key ring so I don't lose it. Mrs. Nut would string me up if I was to lose it because of golf. :oops:

I stopped wearing mine altogether. When I was still a police officer I never wore it because I didn’t want it to hang on something when I needed my hands the most. I wore it for a while after getting out of that line of work but then I was losing weight. I finally quit wearing it when I was hunting one day and after field dressing a deer I washed my hands in the creek. I flicked my hands to get the water off and my ring flew off in to a big pile of leaves. I was lucky that I was able to find it but stopped wearing it from then on.

I have a Qalo rubber one, wear it 98% of the time, wear it golfing and being a lefty it feels like nothing compared to my regular wedding ring.

I'm going back to no golf glove this year after playing with one for the last 22 years. I notice my wedding ring more when I'm not wearing a glove so I will likely take it off for golf this year.

I took it off for the first summer after. The following summer I didn't and have never even noticed it since.

I play with my wedding ring, no problems.

Yes I do.

I wore one for a couple years and then with a big knuckle, it used to move around alot so I stopped wearing it playing golf, then I started a new job where we couldn’t wear to work so left at home and then a burglar decided one day that he liked it and since then no ring. Coming on 42 years this May so my wife isn’t too worried about me going anywhere.

I've lost 4. mostly Taking them off for golf.
My wife said if I lose one more she's going to have "Heidi's" tattooed around my finger .

My wedding ring is a perfect fit on my pinky. It has sat in a jewelry box for about 25 years now.

I take mine off. It goes on the carabiner I keep on my keys.

Wear mine without issue

I have been wearing an Enso ring for the better part of two years now, the copper colored one. It looks good enough that I wear it to work and honestly forget I have it on. I still wear my actual wedding ring from time to time, but I am always afraid of losing it in my bag.

My wife knows me well enough that between her, my two amazing little girls and my mother in law, the last thing I need in my life is another lady demanding my time. So she trusts me, ring or no ring.

I definitely do not wear my wedding ring golfing - in fact I don't wear it anywhere.

Switched to a Groove Ring (the original ones not the awful stiff new ones) and love it.

Played with my ring on since day one. It’s never bothered me at all

Back