Wedge Stamping - What theme should I go with?

Now THAT is busy...

True. But I like the idea of creating a bucket list of courses on the back of a wedge. A little reminder each time you play.

My ideas:

1) Just get the loft stamped all over - 48.48,48 dotted all over the back of the clubis simple but gives a great effect

2) Get dozens of little Vokey Delta Saws all over.

3) A list of your favourite/memorable courses stamped on the back, e.g.

View attachment 8935513
That is gorgeous.

I’m leaning some Outsiders quotes....

I know you don’t teach English, but this is the most teacher thing you’ve ever posted hahah.

Brings back flashbacks of grade 9.

I know you don’t teach English, but this is the most teacher thing you’ve ever posted hahah.

Brings back flashbacks of grade 9.

Hahaha, right? It’s my favorite. The Tulsa ties always were very cool to me.

Hahaha, right? It’s my favorite. The Tulsa ties always were very cool to me.

Still in the curriculum? Like would you current players get it?

Oh yeah, though I think it’s a middle school thing now.
That would be pretty awesome then. Could wait to see how long it takes some of them to notice.

I’m leaning some Outsiders quotes....
Stay gold Pony Boy.
Edit for some more good ones.
You get tough like me and you don’t get hurt.
Can you see the sunset real good on the west side?
Get smart and nothing can touch you.

Last edited:
Still unsure of which way I want to go....but.....tomorrow it’s happening either way.

I’m favoring The Outsiders. Not too many people are going to get it, but for the ones that do, it will be special.

I’m favoring The Outsiders. Not too many people are going to get it, but for the ones that do, it will be special.
And special to me too. Which is why I’m leaning this way fo sho

Still unsure of which way I want to go....but.....tomorrow it’s happening either way.
James, will there be a video on this? I have two forged wedges both labeled 52 degrees that I want to stamp. One is bent to 50 as my GW and the other to 54 as my SW. I've never stamped a club so I'm interested in trying.

Happy Gilmore quotes

James, will there be a video on this? I have two forged wedges both labeled 52 degrees that I want to stamp. One is bent to 50 as my GW and the other to 54 as my SW. I've never stamped a club so I'm interested in trying.
Not going to video this one since these are cast and I’m going to have to get really violent hahaha

I’ve stamped a bunch of heavy equipment chassis. Get whatever punch you want and the heaviest hammer you can handle with one hand (4lb mini Thor is ideal). Place the club head on a flat, hard surface, preferably wood as to not damage the club face. Put the punch where you want the indention and hit it as square and solid as you can with the hammer. If it’s not an even hit on the punch your going to have a high and low spot. If you have to hit the same spot again make sure you line the punch up with whatever indention you have already made. The trick is to treat it like a one night stand. Hit it good once, make a solid impression, and move on.

wait I thought Rick and Morty was a done deal.
You need to read more threads, this ones been going a minute bro. :p

It’s in the running, but, not sure its the one.

Back