Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Damn, James your team showed up!
I'm sort of shocked. I'm also excited about ivory, I know it was the Browns, but its clear they're going to give him the rock.

Stupid broncos D with 16

Im up 5.5
He has witten and roddy white
I have donnell and beckham jr.

Kinda nervous

I wouldn't be nervous. Peyton screwed me. I just gotta hope eli can do the same to you.

I'm sort of shocked. I'm also excited about ivory, I know it was the Browns, but its clear they're going to give him the rock.

I have said it a few times in here, but I liked Ivory from the beginning. I thought he had a good year last year and expected even better this year. Adding Zac Stacey made his value a little questionable, but Stacy isn't great, and now hurt so Ivory has a ton of upside IMO.

I wouldn't be nervous. Peyton screwed me. I just gotta hope eli can do the same to you.
Witten makes me nervous thats romos wet blanket

My team might drop 140 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm even more excited how some of my bench played. Always a good surprise.

I'm up 20 with two big guns left.... He has three left, I I hope it's enough.

bb0ea1a2daa156bf8e2b33eeb831cbb0.jpg

Well, I guess an Ellington injury would be good for me with Chris Johnson on my roster.

I'm down 4 points, but he's got 3 guys still to play vs my 2 and his are better.

So I thought Gore got hurt and never returned to the game, but JB said he heard he was only out for a bit and then went back into the game. Does anyone have any info on this?

With Ellington down (at least I assume after being carted off the field) I am trying to assess my RB depth and I have Gore's backup.

So I thought Gore got hurt and never returned to the game, but JB said he heard he was only out for a bit and then went back into the game. Does anyone have any info on this?

With Ellington down (at least I assume after being carted off the field) I am trying to assess my RB depth and I have Gore's backup.

I have Gore in our league and he did indeed go back in the game. He was sidelined briefly for leg cramps.

I have Gore in our league and he did indeed go back in the game. He was sidelined briefly for leg cramps.

Damn, I thought they said he was out for the rest of the game. I guess all RB's were out though since they were so far behind.

Not that I wish him to be injured, FF is just a game, this is their life. I'm just made I heard it wrong, and that makes JB right...that's a lose-lose-lose for me.

WOW, my team is AWFUL! I don't even know where to go from here

This is the only thing I've seen

cc7c62b75d0a5d544eb3dedb18a247f2.jpg

Who do you have?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442191632.584136.jpg nobody of substance outside of woodhead and Murray. I messed up the draft by being on the road and not having my guys in order beforehand

Win or Lose (and the L is looking more likely by the minute), I'm not too disappointed. Some decent WR options that got left on my bench today with the team still scoring in the 80-90s give me something to build off of going forward.

Win or Lose (and the L is looking more likely by the minute), I'm not too disappointed. Some decent WR options that got left on my bench today with the team still scoring in the 80-90s give me something to build off of going forward.

Your bench looks just like mine. Our teams basically performed the same. It has been fun and nerve wracking to follow because we have gone back and forth all day.

Your bench looks just like mine. Our teams basically performed the same. It has been fun and nerve wracking to follow because we have gone back and forth all day.

I'd much rather have this problem with a loss than win one and have a bunch of 2-3 pointers.

Matthews is going to need like 35 tomorow night for me to win.

You got lucky Dean. Haha. Your team showed up and mine just seemed to half-ass it.

Back