Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

very low scoring match up for me and my opponent in week 1. My defense is my highest scorer for the week....

Should get to 1-0 this week. Leading by 36 and still have AP and Celek going. My opponent has the Eagles D. BIG week from Brady, DeAndre Hopkins and the Titans defense.

My defense was my second highest scorer this week, I know how you feel. But my #1 pick hasn't played yet.

Same, I have AP going tonight.

Up 63 and he has Tevin Coleman and Blair Walsh left and I have Rudolph. Unless the craziest night in fantasy football happens I will be 1-0

Darn Witten made a run last night, I really hope my combo of Wallace/Walsh can hold off the 49ers/Coleman, I like my chances, hoping I can keep my 1 point lead!

Eli didn't do as much as I hoped, so I'm down 14 with Julio and freeman but CJ has AD. Odds are definitely against me. The funny thing is if I started Alex Smith instead, I'd be up by a few points.

Im down 27 with julio, hyde and vernon left, he has bradford...I dont like my chances

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

That game has my full attention since I lost Dez last night.

I'm up 15.5 points heading into tonight and my opponent has Torrey Smith and Roddy White still to go while I am done. Here's to 0-1......

Up by 17.5 points with only Matt Bryant left.

My opponent has Murray, Nelson and VD left.

0-1 here I come.

I'm up 43.5 and he has 2 guys left. I like my chances at a 1-0 start.

Anyone in league 2 who's interested in Steve Smith JR or Spiller, send me any and all trade offers on them!

Fellow Ellington owners:

Fellow Ellington owners:

Thats bad news, it never looked like he was fully recovered last year after he got hurt too

I really enjoy being in a league like this, as it gets me out of just watching the Packers every week and finding out what else is going on in the NFL. Even got Mrs G to watch the Cowboys game with me last night...

I really enjoy being in a league like this, as it gets me out of just watching the Packers every week and finding out what else is going on in the NFL. Even got Mrs G to watch the Cowboys game with me last night...

It's why I love FF. I was just a Dolphin's fan, and they don't make it easy to be a fan. Then about 8 years ago JB was in a money league with some buddies and I followed along. I started to get really into it and couldn't wait for his league the next year. It completely changed the way I watched football. Plus it brought stats and numbers into it which I love.

Im glad I went deep at running back now that ellington is injured.

It's why I love FF. I was just a Dolphin's fan, and they don't make it easy to be a fan. Then about 8 years ago JB was in a money league with some buddies and I followed along. I started to get really into it and couldn't wait for his league the next year. It completely changed the way I watched football. Plus it brought stats and numbers into it which I love.

If it wasn't for FF, I wouldn't care much at all. We were not a pro football family growing up, and I still struggle watching games that I don't have a FF interest in...like that horrible Titans/Bucs game yesterday. I cheer for the Falcons, but mainly out of convenience.

For everyone holding Randall Cobb word is he's still injured so they won't be throwing to him in any situations where he'll get hit too hard. Lots of short throws to the sidelines so he can step out. Time for the other WRs to step up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. He was on my bench, so not much of a loss sitting there for a few weeks.

He was one of my four starters. I believe Ivory will be taking his place next week and I will just have to come up with something else at the Flex position.

I have Doug Martin who I can plug in Ellington's spot. Not a great option since the Bucs are so bad they may not utilize the run too much, but he's there. Now I have to decide if I want James Jones or Kendall Wright in the flex spot.

Back