Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Id say no Duke, even if he passes the concussion tests I cant imagine him getting tossed right into the lions den much

I'm sitting okay with Stewart but would be lying not to be intrigued. Hopefully the pick pays off at some point this year. Solid potential flex.

I am barely favored for this week and I can already see that I am not comfortable with the flex position on my team.

I'm sitting okay with Stewart but would be lying not to be intrigued. Hopefully the pick pays off at some point this year. Solid potential flex.

Oh I think it will pay off for sure, maybe sooner than later assuming these tests go ok.

Sounds like we need to talk trade.....

Sounds like we need to talk trade.....

Always up for chatting! But people don't like dealing with me as I like the trades to be where someone doesn't get raped. All about the balance and won't propose or accept unfair trades either way.

We don't want to get on that collusion train again. :angel:

Always up for chatting! But people don't like dealing with me as I like the trades to be where someone doesn't get raped. All about the balance and won't propose or accept unfair trades either way.

We don't want to get on that collusion train again. :angel:

So I shouldn't send my Chris Johnson for Duke Johnson proposal?

So I shouldn't send my Chris Johnson for Duke Johnson proposal?

I think the Duke Johnson upside is a bit too big for me to take that one.

And I'll be honest: I don't know much about players as I tend to just follow my local team and then whomever is on my fantasy squad....not a research guy by any means. Right or wrong, I really on numbers to justify a trade which means that after we see some football this weekend things will be a bit easier to comprehend for me.

As you can tell by where people may have or did not draft players, values outside an absolute rb1 or wr1 are so subjective to ones own personal opinion.

Pretty happy with my starters. Only real question is who to start in the flex spot.
18a1d1a3ff6103e0a4b7710244c52e51.jpg

awesome RB combo right there

Projected for 96 points, same as my opponent so I will get blown out, just the way fantasy goes.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Not sure how I feel about my team right now. I feel it is very boom or bust.

QB: Flacco, Foles
RB: Lacy, Blount, Dion Lewis, Sproles
WR: Hilton, Maclin, Tate, James Jones
TE: Walker
DEF: 49ers
K: Bullock

Projected for 96 points, same as my opponent so I will get blown out, just the way fantasy goes.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

You'll get blown out because of that attitude, Gregg!

Unfortunately, I usually say the same thing haha

I'm looking forward to Arian Foster getting back on the field. I think that will be huge for my team.

Luckily I was able to get Alfred Blue until then, but I'm hoping Foster gets back quickly.

I got lucky as I will be playing against a team who's first round pick will get 0 this week. However I took some gambles and drafted some young guys that may not get much playing time the first few weeks of the season.
Are you playing me in league 4 and referring to Bell?

I think GG will probably pummel me this week...nothing about my draft went right and I was caught drafting defensively most of the evening. I'll figure out how to make it work, but I'm not confident of a starting group for now until I see some early performances.

Pending approval (a mere formality), League 3 will have its second trade of the season:

Bombers get: Martavis Bryant, Mychel Rivera
punT 4 Kicks get: Robert Woods, Kyle Rudolph

I'm shocked no trades in L2 yet. I really expected some offers to be flying around today.

We are very close. I have one concern and that is J. Bell at RB

Pretty happy with my starters. Only real question is who to start in the flex spot.
18a1d1a3ff6103e0a4b7710244c52e51.jpg

I think GG will probably pummel me this week...nothing about my draft went right and I was caught drafting defensively most of the evening. I'll figure out how to make it work, but I'm not confident of a starting group for now until I see some early performances.

You know who to call if you are looking for a deal

I'm not in love with Hopkins in League 1. Offer away if interested. Want a WR with around 180 projected points..

I'm shocked no trades in L2 yet. I really expected some offers to be flying around today.
Ive been looking at rosters today and its hard to come up with something that makes sense for me and the person i would be sending the offer to. Im sure after the first weekend things pick up

I'm not in love with Hopkins in League 1. Offer away if interested. Want a WR with around 180 projected points..

which team are u again?

Back