Week 12 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Your team showed up this week. Chris Johnson going down early hurt you for sure. My running backs getting a combined 7pts really hurt me.

I need this damn Pit/Sea game to end now.
yeah Johnson going down really hurt. could have had a comfortable cushion and Gronk would have had to have a great game.

But Landry saved you, thought I had a chance when your backs didn't do much and Maclin went off but it just wasn't meant to be.

yeah Johnson going down really hurt. could have had a comfortable cushion and Gronk would have had to have a great game.

But Landry saved you, thought I had a chance when your backs didn't do much and Maclin went off but it just wasn't meant to be.

I thought for sure I was going to lose after my backs did so poorly. I would love to get 5 out of Gronk just in case there are any scoring adjustments. It's still not over yet, but my fingers are crossed that Gronk can get me 5.

I thought for sure I was going to lose after my backs did so poorly. I would love to get 5 out of Gronk just in case there are any scoring adjustments. It's still not over yet, but my fingers are crossed that Gronk can get me 5.
there's still a chance he throws up a goose egg. fingers crossed. Haha.

Phew looks like I made it through this week in league 1... Still have two tough matchups the next two weeks but it is going to be very interesting will a lot of the top teams facing off down the stretch

Phew looks like I made it through this week in league 1... Still have two tough matchups the next two weeks but it is going to be very interesting will a lot of the top teams facing off down the stretch

Really tight in our division in L1. At least 5 teams that have a shot.

Isn't it top 4 regardless of Division?

Yeah, you're right. Makes it even tighter... So my (incorrect) point stands?

I need 15 from gronk tonight to take home a W. Not outrageous, but also not a gimme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it top 4 regardless of Division?

I believe it is the two division winners and then the next two regardless of division.

Yeah, you're right. Makes it even tighter... So my (incorrect) point stands?

Yessir! Love how close and competitive our league is though, it's how it should be makes it that more interesting, yes I might now make it but it's been a heck of a ride!

I believe it is the two division winners and then the next two regardless of division.

Thanks, so it makes my chances that much tougher haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

L6 just says 4 teams. There is no reference to divisions.

Going to lose my matchup this week and I hope ddec loses his as well.

I'm actually in good shape this season (7-4) and aside from Demarco Murray my team is fairly strong week to week. Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself going into the last couple weeks

#GettinGronky

No idea, but that 1 TD should hoepfully soldify my win this week.

Not that you need anything past that one, but it could be a big night for him. The Pats are thin on options.

Maclin on the bench hurts... Not sure what I was thinking I had him in the line up all week then changed it

Well that didn't last long. Baldwin went off today. Need to keep Sanders in check.

With Mathews out for the forseeable future, would love to see CJ Anderson start running well and take some more snaps. I'll need that the next couple weeks to stay competitive without big games from someone like Megatron. He's definitely looked better than Hillman this game so far.

Well gronk getting hurt is devastating my the pats and my fantasy team but it looks like gronk got me enough points to win 121-120.5

Week 12 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

There goes my team. Sucks for the pats

Need a catch by Sanders on this drive and 16 yards. Could help me get away with some coaching mistakes. Shouldn't even have been close. Come on Brock!

Back