Week 12 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I have a 40.5 lead going into tonight, he has Ravens and Barnidge, I like my chances, but weirder things have happened!

I can't believe if I actually pull a win out this week, my squad scored 98 points with only 3 TDs between them all. And I may actually get to 6-6, starting 0-4, 1-5 and now 6-6, what a crazy turnaround!

Good news for my fellow Gronk owners:

I have a 40.5 lead going into tonight, he has Ravens and Barnidge, I like my chances, but weirder things have happened!

I can't believe if I actually pull a win out this week, my squad scored 98 points with only 3 TDs between them all. And I may actually get to 6-6, starting 0-4, 1-5 and now 6-6, what a crazy turnaround!

Impressive season turnaround man. Whether you make the playoffs or not, you're going to cause some trouble for those in the hunt.

Same here. I came roaring back, but will falter in the end. Still I'm not giving up and making it tough to beat me until the season is done.

While I have Allen in THP league, however I am going against him in another. I need 12 or less from him to take the outright #1 seed in that league.

I'll second that pretty please...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice win this week. Once I got -2 from Romo I figured I was done but I made a little bit of a run yesterday but fell a little short.

Nice win this week. Once I got -2 from Romo I figured I was done but I made a little bit of a run yesterday but fell a little short.

You made a charge alright. My team came on a little to late. Took a hiatus the whole middle half of the season.

Looks like Dean will pip me by a single point. Just biding my time until the season is over, just like the Falcons.

Looks like Dean will pip me by a single point. Just biding my time until the season is over, just like the Falcons.

I lost to him by .5 so I know how you feel. Need some upsets and soon.

I lost to him by .5 so I know how you feel. Need some upsets and soon.

I think I play him this week, so of course Gronk gets hurt, Gurley is stinking it up the last 2 weeks and there is no telling if Langford or Forte is the guy.

I think I play him this week, so of course Gronk gets hurt, Gurley is stinking it up the last 2 weeks and there is no telling if Langford or Forte is the guy.

At least you are on the inside looking out. I need a lot of help to make the final four.

#FirstPlaceProblems

yeah but we will be in each others presence on Sunday, which means all my guys go down with a hangnail and you get to relay that news to me with a huge smile on your face.

yeah but we will be in each others presence on Sunday, which means all my guys go down with a hangnail and you get to relay that news to me with a huge smile on your face.

I am pretty sure the little golf event you are attending was planned around that FF match. #TheRealGrandaddy

I am pretty sure the little golf event you are attending was planned around that FF match. #TheRealGrandaddy

can't be a coincidence.

That was so random, I honestly felt bad every time I saw the report. I will need a lot of luck this week to beat you, I need my team to come back together again. The last two weeks it's been 2 or 3 guys getting me the win, I will need everyone to show up to have a chance.

can't be a coincidence.

Haha, what are the odds that happens?

#FirstPlaceProblems

I fought hard to get there. :smile:

Needing 19 pts combined from Barnidge and Duke Johnson Jr tonight, otherwise season is over for me.

Going to need 25 from Tucker's foot tonight or I'll loose again, but I'm still ok for the season it would appear.

Good news for my fellow Gronk owners:

Never mind my fellow Gronk owners, it turns out he may be out a few weeks now:

Never mind my fellow Gronk owners, it turns out he may be out a few weeks now:

At least it's a pain tolerance issue and not a structural damage issue

Gronks injury could be a major blow for me. The injury bug hit me hard with this one.

And that TD gives me the win. As long as McCown doesn't throw too many picks

Over/Under on Javorious Allen being held to 17.5 or less? Pretty please.
I'm watching Top Gear in my hotel room instead of the game. What does that say about my confidence (or lack of really) in him?

I'm watching Top Gear in my hotel room instead of the game. What does that say about my confidence (or lack of really) in him?

Well Top Gear is always more entertaining to watch than the browns...

And that TD gives me the win. As long as McCown doesn't throw too many picks

And now THAT TD gives me the win. Thanks Browns!

Ask and you shall receive. I needed 19 pts to win...and I got exactly 19 pts to win. Thank you Duke Jr. and Barnidge for coming through. My season is still alive.

Back