Week 12 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I dont disagree that there is a difference, however with contracts being last years there is not always as much difference as its laid out. I believe every team should make moves (if they deem necessary) to give themselves the best chance to win each and every week.

If not, you might as well shorten the season or eliminate trading altogether. If trades were not analyzed by a third party (not participating), then I could understand since collusion and ill intent can come up. But in each of the cases where questions were raised, there does not appear to be any of that at all.

However with people questioning it, perhaps next year we implement a trade deadline at week 7 in some leagues where people have issue that way both items are offered to those that want it.

I can understand your viewpoint. You want to field the best and most competitive leagues. Nothing is worse then having inactive teams towards the end of the year.

I think if you don't let teams make those moves, you can end up with an even worse case, where someone just stops setting their rosters and you've got teams putting up 35 points in a week that has a ton of byes for them. Sometimes playing spoiler can be fun.
I'm trying to play spoiler and am putting up 35 points a week. #ouch #mush

I'm trying to play spoiler and am putting up 35 points a week. #ouch #mush

I think that's playing 'spoiled', and not 'spoiler'.

oddly enough, the trade I made today was one that I received out of the blue. Apparently that person thought they were making their team better.
That was exactly it.. I have been trying to improve through the waiver wire after a couple of major injuries. I have 2 QBs and felt that was the best trade bait I had to make a deal to improve my team.

I would like whomever I am playing over the last 3 weeks to earn the win and not give them a by week.

Picked up Bryan Hoyer of waivers which was surprising see how I had last pick on waivers. Still holding onto Manning for whatever reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry ddec Can't take a chance on Watkins with how bad Taylor has been plus i do not need a QB Carr has been 10 ten all year and Romo is back

My freakin team has been absent for 2 weeks. I thought I was in a good position for a run but now I might be in spoiler mode.

Picked up Bryan Hoyer of waivers which was surprising see how I had last pick on waivers. Still holding onto Manning for whatever reason.

That's really astpnishing when you consider his match up this week! I'm thinking about starting him over Rothlisberger.

Woke up to two pretty lop sided trades in league 1. I guess it's still ok to trade with a 0-11 team?
I sent you something but immediately canceled it after I took a look again. wasnt even close to fair but I was just up ping to upgrade at WR.

In any case still looking to trade so don't be afraid to send offers my way.

I sure wish somebody would trade me a decent starting RB...

I think there are a few teams in League 1 that are hoping Vegamite Sandwich does not make the playoffs. His team is rather loaded.

I think there are a few teams in League 1 that are hoping Vegamite Sandwich does not make the playoffs. His team is rather loaded.

Nah... He's still starting the Boss of the Buffet in one of his RB spots...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He has been after OBJ for the last two days but i will not give him up unless i get a significant return

Nah... He's still starting the Boss of the Buffet in one of his RB spots...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe playing on Tday will help him he will have to wait until after the game to strap the feed sack on

I sure wish somebody would trade me a decent starting RB...

Got the same problem, bro. I've been looking at other teams, but, haven't been able to come up with a trade that would help both teams. Forsett going down was just another nail in my team's coffin.

Got the same problem, bro. I've been looking at other teams, but, haven't been able to come up with a trade that would help both teams. Forsett going down was just another nail in my team's coffin.

Ouch. Yeah it's hard even when offering a top 10 wr, every team has a weakness it seems. Lunch going out helps with having Rawls, but my next best is Spiller haha

I am very glad I played his team early on.

Need to stay hot, started 2-5, but have won last 4. Problem is I still don't control my own destiny, so even if I win out I need a little help

Can't remember if it's been talked about, but how do the playoffs work? Is it top 4 teams overall?

Can't remember if it's been talked about, but how do the playoffs work? Is it top 4 teams overall?

Top from each division and then the next best two

Ouch. Yeah it's hard even when offering a top 10 wr, every team has a weakness it seems. Lunch going out helps with having Rawls, but my next best is Spiller haha

I've got Hill and Starks available

This is a bit different, because it isn't a dynasty league. We are only operating on one season, but regardless, I 100% agree. Having bottom teams only making waiver moves is crazy IMO... If they have a chance to make themselves better, and play spoiler they should.

JB ended up having to take over team last year in a dormant league and killed it with his trades and had on of the more dominating teams and nobody wanted to go against him. It's amazing what he did in two weeks time. I think he took over around week 9.

Kiss of death.

I've got Hill and Starks available

I sent a counter to your trade offer, but, now can't find it. Strange, it's in there somewhere (I think).

Back