Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
The final week before playoff time is here, going to be a fun follow this weekend. Best of luck to those with a shot at the playoffs and let's see who can play spoilers this week!

I'm pretty sure the seeds 1-3 are locked into the playoffs in league 4. But, i'm really looking to trade one of my WR for a good RB.

Oh crap you mean there is one more week left??? Bring it on!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now I am officially out of the playoffs in league 7. 3 teams at 8-5 are on the outside looking in, but it looks like only one has a realistic shot of knocking out a 9-4 team.

Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I'm pretty sure the seeds 1-3 are locked into the playoffs in league 4. But, i'm really looking to trade one of my WR for a good RB.

It is, and destiny in my own hands...win a 7th in a row and WYAJ is in!

P.s. I have 3 starting RB's and wouldn't mind a WR...

Below is league 2 standings. Believe a few of the top 6 teams are playing each other so it's still up in the air with the 7-6 teams not out of it completely with teams at 8-5. Could come down to points scored. There are a bunch of teams at 7-6 or better with a ton of points scored. It's gonna get crazy. And me and I'm in Jail are playing each other this week.

Still in first place in L2, but lost the last 2 games. Injuries have taken their toll, and I'm starting to think my team peaked too early. I'm thin at TE and if Freeman gets hurt again, I'm doomed.

Sitting at 9-4 and if my calculations are correct I think I am at least in the playoffs.

Might need to make a trade this week....

Been looking at league 2 further. No matter what, Pocket Dogs is in as he will have minimum 9 wins and most points scored in league. Even if I lose (tough matchup this week), I can at worst case secure the 4th playoff spot unless PhillyV wins and can outscore me by like 45 points to pass me in points scored.

Of course if any of the 8-5 teams lose then it opens the door to all those 7-6 teams. Going to be a crazy weekend!

Week 14 in League #1 should be interesting.

Almost all of the top teams are playing each other - so this can really shake out a bunch of different ways.

WEEK 14
AWAY TEAMOWNER(S) HOME TEAMOWNER(S)RESULT
Password Is Taco (9-4)Amandeep Nijjarat Vegemite Sandwich (9-4)Dean DeCrescenzoPreview
Rigged4 GoodellsPleasur (4-9)Aaron Smithat Shake and Bake (4-9)Daniel GregoryPreview
Bill Cosbys Sleepers (5-8)Michael Deanat Deflated Egos (10-3)Matthew PetersonPreview
Fully Inflated (5-8)Checkered Oneat emarts marauders (1-12)Eric MartinezPreview
Victorious Secret (6-7)Ted Springat My ball Zach Ertz (8-5)Erik DokkenPreview
Harbaughcalypse is upon you (4-9)Brian Martinat Vick in a Box (6-7)Evan DyerPreview
Raging Falcoholics (5-8)Albert Willinghamat Melvin Gordon's Glory Hole (8-5)Alex OITW BPreview
Mike Hunt (9-4)Morgan Babbittat Trump's Border Patrol (11-2)Troy EricksonPreview

It is, and destiny in my own hands...win a 7th in a row and WYAJ is in!

P.s. I have 3 starting RB's and wouldn't mind a WR...

Are there any WR on my roster that you would like?

Are there any WR on my roster that you would like?

Actually the more I thought about it, best case would be a wash since I'd just have to put my WR in flex instead. Really no value in me doing a deal, especially since I could be seeing you in week 15 :)

Actually the more I thought about it, best case would be a wash since I'd just have to put my WR in flex instead. Really no value in me doing a deal, especially since I could be seeing you in week 15 :)

That's not cool bro...

3 of the 4 spots are secured in league 6.

The team holding down the 4th spot is in a "Win & your in" scenario & they are playing a 1-11 team, so not a lot of drama there either.

League 1 looks like 3 teams for 2 spots.

I play Password is Taco this week. Winner gets in. Loser has a chance depending on what happens in the Mike Hunt vs Troy matchup. And by that I mean PW has a chance because I would get beat out on the tie break. Going to be one fun week.

League 1 looks like 3 teams for 2 spots.

I play Password is Taco this week. Winner gets in. Loser has a chance depending on what happens in the Mike Hunt vs Troy matchup. And by that I mean PW has a chance because I would get beat out on the tie break. Going to be one fun week.

congrats on the W last week...whoops

congrats on the W last week...whoops
Thankfully the 2 cowboys I had would have put me over the top. GG's team just had a bad week. I think 1 TD by anyone outside of Carson Palmer.

Thankfully the 2 cowboys I had would have put me over the top. GG's team just had a bad week. I think 1 TD by anyone outside of Carson Palmer.

Rivers crapped the bed big time, KC this week who he played bad against a few weeks back has me nervous.

Rivers crapped the bed big time, KC this week who he played bad against a few weeks back has me nervous.

Yeah, I've got Woodhead in my lineup now, and he got a total of 15 yards or so against KC. So, we could have ourselves a low scoring matchup.

Looks like I am out 8-5 but even if I win and get some help, the tie breakers are not in my favor. The .5 loss to ddec is still haunting me.

L3 just got really interesting. If I win, I'm in. If I lose, there is almost no shot of the playoffs.

Stupid Antonio Brown! Seriously?

THP 2015 League #3 Standings

EAST
TEAMWLTPCTGB
Chip Kelly's Heroes1021.808--
Slice Slice Baby!760.5383.5
Dolphin Swag760.5383.5
The Bombers670.4624.5
Drunk Spider Monkeys580.3855.5
Team Fourth and Long490.3086.5
LeVeon A Prayer490.3086.5
Team Galletto3100.2317.5
All of us 7-6 teams need help. The 8-5 teams have tough match ups this week. We shall see.

3 of the 4 spots are secured in league 6.

The team holding down the 4th spot is in a "Win & your in" scenario & they are playing a 1-11 team, so not a lot of drama there either.

That sure takes a lot of drama out of the week

Lot of 7-6 teams in league 3. Chip Kelly and Richard Sherman are in. I'm (Cam) just about in because I have a 100 point lead on total points over everybody but Chip Kelly. My match up look tight this week. Gonna be interesting to see how it shakes out.

Back