Week 15: The Playoffs - THP Fantasy Football

I am up 114 to 53 he has Evans, Bryant and Falcons D tonight. I made some bad decisions and hopefully I can make it through. SHould have started Engram over Graham espeically after his lackluster showing last week. Walsh got me a whole point... But Todd Gurley! WOW what a day

I am up 114 to 53 he has Evans, Bryant and Falcons D tonight. I made some bad decisions and hopefully I can make it through. SHould have started Engram over Graham espeically after his lackluster showing last week. Walsh got me a whole point... But Todd Gurley! WOW what a day

I think you're quite safe. Gurley turned what was going to be a tight match into a laugher for your side. Good luck the rest of the way, buddy.

League 1
57aba3ed96e7445f15c0fda979135836.jpg

I'm down 18.5 points and I have Sanu and my kicker going tonight. AB going down may have sealed my fate either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

League 1

I'm down 18.5 points and I have Sanu and my kicker going tonight. AB going down may have sealed my fate either way

I snuck through this round in League 1 but next round I am thinking I will be getting demolished. Got lucky this week with Gurley and I have 0 options at QB for next week (or this past week for that matter)

League 1

I'm dreading tonight. Wish you luck!

Back