Week 15: The Playoffs - THP Fantasy Football

Brown got hurt ended up at hospital

Sucks, didn't see that. Wilson have that excuse too? (that sounded more cold hearted than I meant)

Congrats to Mike G and Mike Dean in league 4!

I wish I had the stones to start Jimmy G and K. Cole with better matchups today lol who knew.

No brown means beat down coming next week

I wish I had the stones to start Jimmy G and K. Cole with better matchups today lol who knew.

It’s going to be a heavy weight match

No brown means beat down coming next week

No sir, your Jedi mind tricks don’t work on me. Even with brown going down you put up 132 (4 from brown). It’s going to be tough to beat you next week.

Plus jdtox has 2 guys to go...stranger things have happened :)

Plus jdtox has 2 guys to go...stranger things have happened :)
Lol not with those 2 guys. My points this week were left on the bench. Sucks about Brown though that's for sure.

Lol not with those 2 guys. My points this week were left on the bench. Sucks about Brown though that's for sure.
Was hoping to partially offset it with using Rodgers next week but naturally he gets the vikings

Midway through the 4th quarter in the early games and here's where we stand in league 2.

1 seed Car RamRod projected to beat 4 seed Hog 109 to 92.

3 seed Password is Taco projectecd to beat 2 seed HawaiinOkole 130 to 120.
Update:
Gurley goes crazy for Hog, getting him back into the game. He is currently up 121 to 117 over RamRod, who still has Terrence Williams playing tonight. RamRod projected to win 123 to 121.

Taco is currently up 131.5 to 98. Okole has 3 players still to go, Taco has 1. Taco now projected to win 146 to 122.5.

Partially torn calf muscle for brown unlikely he suits up

Which QB did you start over Jimmy?

Yeah not a hard choice there.
No it wasn't really, but based on matchups Jimmy G was probably the play. Russell got exactly the same points he got last time they played the Rams, they seem to have him figured out, oh well. The better team won today

Update:
Gurley goes crazy for Hog, getting him back into the game. He is currently up 121 to 117 over RamRod, who still has Terrence Williams playing tonight. RamRod projected to win 123 to 121.

Taco is currently up 131.5 to 98. Okole has 3 players still to go, Taco has 1. Taco now projected to win 146 to 122.5.
We are a T. Williams 1 yard catch away from a tie at 121 between Hog and RamRod. What is the tie breaker for playoff games?

We are a T. Williams 1 yard catch away from a tie at 121 between Hog and RamRod. What is the tie breaker for playoff games?

I’m guessing bench points, but not 100% sure

Update:

In a very tough match up, 1 seed RamRod is upset by a mere 1.5 points.
On the other side of the bracket, 2 seed Okole is in a bad way, down 20 with Freeman going tomorrow night vs Desean Jackson for Taco.

Man I hate when fantasy season is over. 3 years in a row making the playoffs in a THP league and still nothing to show for it.

Man I hate when fantasy season is over. 3 years in a row making the playoffs in a THP league and still nothing to show for it.

I’ve played 4 years now, and only made the playoffs once I believe.

I somehow have had the #1 pick 3 out of 4 years as well, which is a tough spot IMO, as you absolutely have to hit on your early picks, let alone years like this when my first 2 picks were out after week 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve played 4 years now, and only made the playoffs once I believe.

I somehow have had the #1 pick 3 out of 4 years as well, which is a tough spot IMO, as you absolutely have to hit on your early picks, let alone years like this when my first 2 picks were out after week 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really need to figure out a better plan than auto draft next year as I'm assuming the draft time will always interfere with football practice for me.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m guessing bench points, but not 100% sure

Yeah I was wondering what it was too. Didnt see it in the setup of the league to know for sure.

Team Hall made a late run to secure the 4 seed in the final week of the season. Then he starts Nik Foles and takes out the 1 seed (AB owner) in the first round. However, it will be a tall task to take out the 2 seed in the final week.

0df5181def2a8b0c653ae51a0b6f99b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Team Hall made a late run to secure the 4 seed in the final week of the season. Then he starts Nik Foles and takes out the 1 seed (AB owner) in the first round. However, it will be a tall task to take out the 2 seed in the final week.

0df5181def2a8b0c653ae51a0b6f99b0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I didn't actually start Foles (or it would've been more lopsided). Russell Wilson let me down big time.

Definitely in for an uphill battle next week, especially if Davante Adams can't get through concussion protocol.

Now I am glad that I didnt make the playoffs. Would have been heart breaking to score 114 yesterday and lose to the two monster days the Two Mikes put up. Two best teams made it to the finals and that doesnt happen that often. Good luck you guys.

Back