Week 15: The Playoffs - THP Fantasy Football

Did Michael Thomas just have a long TD pass called back??

Midway through the 4th quarter in the early games and here's where we stand in league 2.

1 seed Car RamRod projected to beat 4 seed Hog 109 to 92.

3 seed Password is Taco projectecd to beat 2 seed HawaiinOkole 130 to 120.

Did Michael Thomas just have a long TD pass called back??
No worries he got another one, could have had 3 today lol. Good luck next week!

Didn’t start Foles, went with Carr I hope it doesn’t come back to bite me

Don't look now bit Eliterate making a move in his matchup

Don't look now bit Eliterate making a move in his matchup

Cam is showing up for him. I’m going to need a decent showing from Bell and Gurley

Was looking okay against jman for the week but the rare Rivers dud from Thursday is really stinging. Drake helped me to still have a slight chance.

Oh boy if that Brown injury in serious I'll be toast next week.

Thomas Davis is a horrible human being. That hit probably ended my season as well as the Packers’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My team has had a good week so far. Gurley, Gordon, and Cam have carried me. I’m at 107 and my opponent is only projected at 86.

I spoke way too soon earlier,I’m going to lose the semis to Gurley, holy cow, I’m not watching the game but is Seattle sending 11 guys out on defense?!

Oh boy if that Brown injury in serious I'll be toast next week.

Didn’t look good. I initially bought he broke the leg, but him walking to the locker room is a good sign.

Bitter sweet bc I have Gurley in two leagues and going against him in another. I just hope it’s enough

Calf bruise...hope he's back next week or I'm done

#1 overall seed in 2 leagues and Antonio Brown is going to kill me in both

And now brown heading to hospital...what in the world

Gurley is a monster. I need him to save some of that for the championship

Freaking Gurley wow!!!

Looks like the trades are paying dividends. Bell/Gurley combo coming through.... one more game boys....one more game

Lol. Lose by 7.5 points. Wilson and Brown combine for 13. Good luck next week Jkb8! Congrats.

Not over just yet.

Just walked out of amazing Star Wars and saw brown and Wilson capped the bed. Never realized Goodwin still going. My phone says I need a td catch with 11 seconds to go lol

Just walked out of amazing Star Wars and saw brown and Wilson capped the bed. Never realized Goodwin still going. My phone says I need a td catch with 11 seconds to go lol
Brown got hurt ended up at hospital

Back